Collection Flash Completed Night High! Series [Denji Kobo]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE194990_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Night High is a game where you play around with a sleeping girl while trying not to wake them up. There are three scenarios, each with a different girl.

Updated: March 21st, 2017
Developer: Denji Kobo
Censorship: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - - -

RE154469_img_main.jpg RE171173_img_main.jpg RE194990_img_main.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jamesBaron

Aug 9, 2016
It's not that hard really - just don't spawn too many hands (so you can take them away quickly) and keep an eye on those Z's coming out of her mouth (4 is deep sleep and 1 is almost awake). I had no problem withdrawing all special actions where heartbeat sound starts, but I have sensitive mouse. And after she almost wakes up, give her time to get back to 4 Z's - otherwise she will wake up really fast.
Few tips - use first points to get one upgrade of flashlight looking thingy (second icon from the bottom on the right) to have a better view where your hands are and few Z upgrades (just above treat point counter). Also, you can use mouse wheel to scroll view.

Oh, if anyone is wondering - game uses already censored images, so it cannot be uncensored.

maxlaser

May 11, 2017
These guys know their shit. They make excellent touching simulation games, albeit a bit grindy...

JKnight

Aug 15, 2016
I had a problem with the link a few days ago and was able to get it using the Mega standalone application. You need an account though.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes