Collection - Flash - Completed - Night High! Series [Denji Kobo]

1. 4.00 star(s)

spacezombie

Very good short sleep molesting games.

All girls are very cute.

The animations are really good.

The gameplay is also very fun, not too grindy and isn´t hard as long as you upgrade the sleep a lot.

The end sex scene could have been longer but I didn´t mind because these games are mostly for the sleep stuff.

The second was my favorite especially because of all the licking but the other two are good too.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Rose emp

Summary of this game: You are Lester the Molester.

Honestly, from Night High 1-4, all of them are the same damn game! How surprising! But seriously it's repetitive and goofy in its own way.

All you do is grope them until you rape them! If that's what you are into.
    The gimmicks are very nice, and its quite grindy as well so it takes some time to progress through this game.
    You also need to have good attention to the girl since they can wake up easily!

All in all it's a good classic game, deserves more attention.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Night High! Series [Denji Kobo]
    An overall rating is not easy to give...

The first chapter of the saga is bad in everything, objectively the worst of the four.
    It doesn't press where you click, there's no save, few things to unlock, it has annoying censorship to see (I almost never complain about censorship, many games have censorship that doesn't bother me at all).
    Subjectively, the game also has the least impactful aesthetic girl in the saga.
    For the first chapter I recommend light lv2.
    1/5.

The second chapter, on the other hand, is certainly the best of the trilogy, subjectively slightly lower than the fourth.
    The game has a short, nice and original introduction. Chapter that introduced the "save", a good number of things to unlock (a little more would have been welcome, but it's still an acceptable number). The censorship remains as annoying as the first chapter. The game has a small visual bug, it is possible to go over 99 points, but it will score maximum 99 points.
    Aesthetically I like the girl from the second chapter.
    Recommended light: Normal
    3/5

The third chapter is nice, as far as I'm concerned it is inferior to the second and fourth chapters but still enjoyable.
    In this game the censorship starts to become acceptable, much better than the previous chapters. Great aesthetics of the girl, the best of the trilogy (I prefer the girl from the fourth game).
    Light unfortunately worsened, I would recommend playing it with light lv0 or lv 3 if you really can't with 0.
    The best in the distribution of points (of all 4 games), animations (of the actions) slightly improved compared to the previous chapters.
    The biggest flaw is that the third chapter is the first title but improved. As a result it is the least original and not as engaging as the second or fourth game.
    2/5
  4. 5.00 star(s)

rafaellos

All night high games are a 5/5 for me. Absolute masterpiece of a flash game. In every game you strip down a Loli. Earn points and spend them to unlock more touching options. The idea is so simple yet so brilliant. The risk of the target waking up is the most important thing. Without it the game would be boring but because you risk starting the game all over from scratch it keeps you on the edge for the entire time. Another big point in aiding the immersion is the excellent breathing sound. Good thing I don't have a sister because this game for sure would aweaken something inside of me.

Art 5/5
    Story -/5
    Gameplay 5/5
    Fapability 5/5
    Originality 5/5
    Breathing 6/5
  5. 1.00 star(s)

mikednew

Note: I will rate 5 for games that I think are worth the download (even if incomplete or imperfect) and 1 for games that I think are not worth wasting time (although in my text I talk about their positive aspects).

I wouldn't recommend this game as a good "touching" game. This "Nigh High" series (1,2,3, and 4 are all the same) are more strategy games where you buy stuff that will produce more points for you to buy more stuff until you have enough points to buy the sex scene that ends the game (It's an animated scene, but you don't interact, you just watch and select a few options). You buy sleep points so she doesn't wake up easily, so you can place several hands on the girl that will automatically stimulate her, the which generates more points to buy other things. It's not really a "touching" game, although yes, you buy a few options where when you move your mouse it makes your hand move too. However, it is a fixed movement. It doesn't feel like you're touching her body. You can leave a few hands on the girl, minimize the game and go do something else and when you come back you will have all the points you need to buy everything.

The art is nice, but the only thing I really like about this series of games is the sound of them breathing which is really well done.

I see that some people like this series, but I believe it's because they haven't seen better games of the same genre.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Stat

No really into the groping genre, but this one is pretty good. The art is nice, the game isn't hard at all and the final scenes are well done, even if they're pretty short. The whole experience is pretty nice
  7. 4.00 star(s)

LeturLefr

"A Good Introduction for the Groping Genre"

If you're new or if you like this genre and looking out for more then this game is definitely worth checking out. It's really satisfying to take your time, unlocking all the different gropes before you finally fuck them real hard. The mechanic of each game improves significantly through each sequel and every girl is different too. I personally like the 2nd entry.
    Nothing much to say except enjoy yourself, be patient with it and know your limit. Saving in this game is pretty expensive.

Rating Distribution:
    +1: Obligatory
    +1: I’m Quite Fond of This Genre
    +1: The Girls Are Cute and Different Than Each Other
    +1: The Bigger the Entry the Better the Game Itself
  8. 5.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

Exactly what is, says it is and nothing more. Fuck all for setup or anything just different girls in different locations.

Sad as fuck that for the most part this is the top tier for sleep molestation games in regards to art level and mechanic options... not that there is even fuck all for tiers in the first place since there is only a dozen or so of this game type
  9. 5.00 star(s)

solarioss

got something for Christmas this year;(
    if possible, please add Night High 4 in this collection
    200characters 200characters 200characters 200characters 200characters 200characters 200characters 200characters 200characters 200characters 200characters 200characters 200characters 200characters