• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
Last one found, leave napkin and condom and ejaculate on her panties. 5 6 7 and 8 are the same base image, but I noticed that 7 her panties are dry unlike 5 and 6, but then they are also dry in 8 oddly.
I think the difference is how many napkins vs how many condoms

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
how to toggle condoms?
You either wear condoms, or you don't. Once you buy the condoms upgrade, a strip of condoms should appear on the top-right, so when your dick is out, you click them, and you wear them.

If you mean the ending, there should be a post somewhere in the this thread explaining all the endings.

Vince_Tanka

Apr 17, 2019
You either wear condoms, or you don't. Once you buy the condoms upgrade, a strip of condoms should appear on the top-right, so when your dick is out, you click them, and you wear them.

If you mean the ending, there should be a post somewhere in the this thread explaining all the endings.
i can't unequip them after i bought them?

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Couple Q's
What do the more expensive upgrades do gameplay-wise (mask, bdsm, wake her up)
is there a reason to buy both tissues and condom?
is it just me or is 5% improvement fucking suck balls?
Is x-ray worth it or is it just more censored garbo?
How do you get the official 'endings'?
On the gallery, is there a way to make the images "full screen"?

Thanks!

Reactions: SleepySandyMan99

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Couple Q's
What do the more expensive upgrades do gameplay-wise (mask, bdsm, wake her up)
Mask improves speed at which her alertness is restored.
BDSM prevents her from using her hands or otherwise changing pose to interrupt whatever you're doing.
Wake her up allows you to see the good ending if you wake her up.

is there a reason to buy both tissues and condom?
Not really, unless you want to see everything the game has to offer.

is it just me or is 5% improvement fucking suck balls?
They add up quickly.

Is x-ray worth it or is it just more censored garbo?
I'm not a fan of x-ray anyway, but don't expect to see anything you have not seen already.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Mask improves speed at which her alertness is restored.
BDSM prevents her from using her hands or otherwise changing pose to interrupt whatever you're doing.
Wake her up allows you to see the good ending if you wake her up.

Not really, unless you want to see everything the game has to offer.

They add up quickly.

I'm not a fan of x-ray anyway, but don't expect to see anything you have not seen already.
Thanks! That helped lots. Couple more Qs
How do you get ending_p?
How do activate the xray after buying it?
What does the little pink arrow between the tissues and the vibe do? Clicking it currently does nothing.

Reactions: SleepySandyMan99

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Thanks! That helped lots. Couple more Qs
How do you get ending_p?
How do activate the xray after buying it?
What does the little pink arrow between the tissues and the vibe do? Clicking it currently does nothing.
For ending_p, fill her womb with semen. You can use xray to see your progress.
To activate xray, put it in her on auto (right click), and click on the pink arrow on the middle-left. It is inactive and semi-transparent when there is nothing to see there.

kindrain

Jun 7, 2019
excuse me sire, i am reading through page 7 till this last reply i try playing it on android and then allow storage permission but it seems i cant save the progress. its continue highlight can be selected. any solution? btw my phone is huawei P30 Pro. thank you in advance i hope you answering my problem. also if can get some solution
Edit : its solved you need to close the game first and open it again. and now you can select the continue. nice thanks guys

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes