xlxcocoxlx

Oct 16, 2023
man i used cheat engine inorder to get all endings, either way i had to change the game settings inorder to get the last ending

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Quite rare a simple game, with a small size (40MB!) to be actually fappable AND kinda fun.

Any games similar to this? Is there a thread a link to them
Not small games like this one, but somewhat similar:

Huge stupid japanese title... She's not sleeping, you hipnotize her and fuck her up however you want. Very cool game, making her convulse from orgasm overload is hot as fuck.

Round and Round Molester Train, apart from the damn machine translation, quite a good game. Unfortunately you have to grind a little before you can destroy that pussy. It's those type of games where Game Over is actually a progression, so keep playing and more options to fuck her up will open (heh, almost a pun).

My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend, you do whatever the fuck you want with her too, and some little sweet heart melting moments, if you still have a heart.

Syahata's Bad Day, well, not the same style of gameplay, but has pixel art, and lots of her getting raped. Very cool when you understand the mechanics, but kinda short so far. But the animations and bad endings... oh boy, *throbs*.

What all those four, and this one game have in common (which is why I found and tried them) is the Internal View tag. They all do a very cool internal view gameplay.

WubbA_Wob

Dec 8, 2019
I don't know if this was mentioned already, but for those Android users.. You can find the save file of this game in the "Documents" folder, instead of the usual "Android>Data" path

Someone already post a full save in this thread, you can just look it up, download it, copy and paste it there. Saves ya the grind.

Reactions: flannan
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes