detian

Apr 7, 2021
it's long time I already delete the code, I remember I just changed the save path to android Documents path which returned by this , maybe you can decompile the apk for detail?

Apr 8, 2021
Hey there guys, I did read the posts pertaining to the android port save issues, and they give directions to give storage permission to the game. Problem is, there is no option appearing to me.

Any help? Should I unzip the APK on my computer and add a line of code, like Detian said?

Reactions: TheCrownkiller0016

TheCrownkiller0016

Mar 6, 2020
Hey there guys, I did read the posts pertaining to the android port save issues, and they give directions to give storage permission to the game. Problem is, there is no option appearing to me.

Any help? Should I unzip the APK on my computer and add a line of code, like Detian said?
Same notifi me if you found a solution

makoHori303

Jun 22, 2022
I don't know if this was mentioned already, but for those Android users.. You can find the save file of this game in the "Documents" folder, instead of the usual "Android>Data" path

Someone already post a full save in this thread, you can just look it up, download it, copy and paste it there. Saves ya the grind.
Can you dot the save file back? I been running through this entire page and don't think ny eyes are working well to spot it

Reactions: Benjm1044

Doogmanspam

Dec 17, 2023
Does anyone have a save file with like 4000ish points to skip some of the grind, can't seem to edit the save file and run it, Android using zarchiver to change the value but it doesn't load up continue again could be anti cheat or code not coding

minhbeotk

Nov 24, 2023
Anyone knows similar games like this? The interactions are really nice so I want to try more, but the game is short and the graphic is sadly just pixel

Reactions: Devvvin

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Anyone knows similar games like this? The interactions are really nice so I want to try more, but the game is short and the graphic is sadly just pixel
Yes, there are definitely multiple games like this on this site, but nothing comes to my mind right now. Gotta sleep soon.

Reactions: minhbeotk
Oct 30, 2017
hi there i have played the game and beat it a couple of times but i want to use the cheat for this game but i am looking at the guide but i can not find the roaming data for this game but i am having a little issue so if anyone can help me i would be grateful

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
How? I already tried to buy stuff and quit more than twice but i still can't tap continue

Edit: oh it works after i gave permission to access my storage
Literally how? I checked settings, no storage permissions except audio and pics/videos. Nothing for save data.

detian

Apr 7, 2021
Literally how? I checked settings, no storage permissions except audio and pics/videos. Nothing for save data.
I found the apk are broken after I got a new phone, the new android version (after 11) banned the old storage api due to security reason. and because it's almost a year ago, I lost my code so.. if you only have phone which android version more than 11, just pretend the android port doesn't exist :whistle:

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes