Reasff

Jun 6, 2023
I would also like to understand how to port all this without censorship, but I have no idea about it.

UFOabyr

Jul 30, 2018
I'm finally back to modifying this game. It was actually very hard to remember what changes I made in the new version of the mod since I took a long break, so sorry if I forgot about something. I think you’ll figure out which version to download yourself))) This time I’m posting all versions of the mod in one folder.

Mod v1.2 based on game v1.0.4 Uncensored
-Added the ability to turn on and off the lights in the room (be careful if you don't have a sleep mask)
-Added the ability to turn the flashlight on and off
-Now the awakening bar will increase if you point a flashlight at her face or turn on the light in the room
-Reworked wake up bar accumulation (mostly related to sleep mask and lighting)

Download link:

I also edited my old publication in this topic:
So here is a little mod I made. I do not guarantee stable work, since this is my first experience in this matter, but, in theory, everything should be in order. In general, old bugs are saved, and new ones are added)))

The following changes have been made:
Mod v1.0 based on game v1.0
- Default game language is now English.
- Added Russian language.
- Fixed minor errors and shortcomings in the display of text and interface for the Russian language.
- The default settings button now also resets the language.
- Fixed a bug in the cost of potions (The price was $100, but in fact they took $200). The price now corresponds to the description.
- Fixed a bug with the calculation of the reward for using the Rotor. Previously, there was no award.
- Added "stomach bulge/stomach deformation" effect. All the resources for this were already in the game, it's just that the author didn't implement it.
- Added information about the author of the mod on the main menu.
- There is a small bug in the game (Find it yourself :)). I turned it into a feature by fixing the animation bug a bit.

Mod v1.1 based on game v1.0
- Added information about the version of the mod to the main menu.
- Added information about the version of the game to the main menu.
- Added information about the author of the game to the main menu.

-Added the ability to turn on and off the lights in the room (be careful if you don't have a sleep mask)
-Now the awakening bar will increase if you point a flashlight at her face or turn on the light in the room

Download link: Mega

Last edited:

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
I'm finally back to modifying this game. It was actually very hard to remember what changes I made in the new version of the mod since I took a long break, so sorry if I forgot about something. I think you’ll figure out which version to download yourself))) This time I’m posting all versions of the mod in one folder.

Download link: Mega

I also edited my old publication in this topic:
nice man thanks ! just a question.
it would be possible to mod the game to be able to have sex even when you decide to awake her if you hit certain milestones, obviosly you have to buy last upgrade to do so, and than be able to end the night when you wish after you awake her or you should have to rewrite a lot of code ?
just asking mate i'm ignorant about that suff, thanks

Last edited:

UFOabyr

Jul 30, 2018
nice man thanks ! just a question.
it would be possible to mod the game to be able to have sex even when you decide to awake her if you hit certain milestones, obviosly you have to buy last upgrade to do so, and than be able to end the night when you wish after you awake her or you should have to rewrite a lot of code ?
just asking mate i'm ignorant about that suff, thanks
I am very glad that you have this opinion of me, but you overestimate me. Unfortunately, this is not possible with my skills, although this is most likely not a matter of skills, but of the game’s resources. For the modification, I used files and resources that are already available in the game (with the exception of the flashlight and room light buttons). Theoretically, I can make it so that the game does not go to the ending when the heroine wakes up, but this makes no sense, since the game does not have any emotions or sounds associated with the interaction when the heroine is awake. If you do this, then essentially she will sleep with her eyes open and in my opinion it will look more like a bug than a modification, and it will look very poor quality. I am not a pixel art artist and the task of adding emotions to the heroine while she is awake is neither feasible nor advisable for me. Also, I am not a game developer on Godot and what I have already done is already incredible for me. We can only hope that the author of the game will one day add such an opportunity, because with his skills it will be much easier for him to do this than for me. I just improved some points that seemed not very well thought out to me, fixed a few bugs, and added my native language.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reasff and kiava

Reasff

Jun 6, 2023
I am very glad that you have such an opinion of me, but you overestimate me. Unfortunately, this is impossible with my skills, although it’s most likely not a matter of skills, but of the game’s resources. For the modification, I used files and resources that are already available in the game (with the exception of the flashlight and room lighting buttons). Theoretically, I could make the game not end when the heroine awakens, but this would not make sense since the game does not have any emotions or sounds associated with interactions when the heroine is awake. If you do this, then essentially she will sleep with her eyes open and in my opinion it will look more like a bug than a modification, and it will look very poor quality. I’m not a pixel artist, and the task of adding emotions to the heroine while she’s awake is impossible and impractical for me. Also, I'm not a Godot game developer, and what I've done so far is already incredible to me. We can only hope that the author of the game will someday add such an opportunity, because with his skills it will be much easier for him to do this than for me. I just improved some things that didn't seem very well thought out to me, fixed a few bugs and added a native language.
I am indebted to you, you are a god!

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes