• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Nekohana Love Crisis [v0.2.1] [Nadeko_Nyan]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nadeko_Nyan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone. I just wanted to drop by and say that the next build will be available Friday. Just a warning it´s gonna be more focus on story to establish what´s going on so there´s only a minimal scene. After this coming patch I will finally start adding sidequest you can engage with multiple available girls. Please look forward to it.

loving the new update

please consider adding Luna scenes (maybe in a future update) she looks too cute :p
Breedable Luna.png

Are you sure you still want her to have scene?

GROW UP SENKO :love:
Since I already saw some Senko love in here. (Also just me playing along with the fact that my Nadeko looks like Senko) Here is a freebie for what´s to come. A WiP of a Sidequest dedicated to Senko-theme.
Senko Sidequest.png

Nadeko_Nyan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2019
I´ve updated the game to Version 0.2.1. This one doesn´t contain many H-scene but rather story progression and introduction of new possible girls to engage with. With the upcoming build I will be focusing on adding activity and scene to the now newly introduced Monster Girl. Please look forward to it.

Nadeko_Nyan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2019
Any planned tags/fetishes that aren't in the game yet? If so, what are they?
Nothing specific for now. I will add whenever the need arise. There are multiple girls that have different personality so there will be a alot. But nothing TOO gross, that´s for sure.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote