• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Nekohana Love Crisis [v0.2.1] [Nadeko_Nyan]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Avoidable27

Sep 14, 2021
In fact, I love reading debates about NTR. I'm surprised that there are so few people on the forum, like me, who love vanilla romance and NTR equally as much.

Reactions: Bulbanych

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
If it's selective, then no, just don't go that root. If in one game there is NTR, and in the other there is no, and these games are both in the Naruto universe, let’s say Hinata, this does not spoil her personality in any way.
There is a massive difference between something that isn't even in the same material and is strictly non canon because its fanwork vs a route in a game. Optional "routes" ultimately in a the same game ultimately effect all routes, because it shows a characters personality from another angle and therefore changes the players perspective on them. Because it shows in the end, they're not actually loyal at all. Which in the case of harem fiction, ruins the fantasy for that genre which is why people are always pissed about "optional" routes.

In fact, I love reading debates about NTR. I'm surprised that there are so few people on the forum, like me, who love vanilla romance and NTR equally as much.
The moderation certainly doesn't( though its debatable as to why considering what gets targetted in deletions), it's best to stop it here.

@Nadeko_Nyan

What other types of monster girls are planned for the game? Is it all cat girl focused or what? Will there be snake girls?

Reactions: drone4of2

Nadeko_Nyan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2019
@Nadeko_Nyan

What other types of monster girls are planned for the game? Is it all cat girl focused or what? Will there be snake girls?
No, it´s not a cat focus game. I know the name does make it look that way. It´s only the name of the nation where this took place. I can tell you that Snake/Lamia is also planned but not for the next few build. I can at least tell you that in the next few build, Araune, Harpy, Bunny, Bear and Dragon will make an appearance. Though not all of them will immediately have scene.

Nadeko_Nyan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2019
nice game, will there be H scenes with the other 2 girls as well?
The Harpy one at the end yes. As for the blond one in the Prison scene...kinda. Not her per se but there will be something.

Also, I like to announce that currently, I lost my game file due to my SSD dying on me where it was save so I am currently reworking the game from the scratch. Most likely the earlierst I can upload a new build would be around Christmas as IRL is really stressful for me to completely commit my time to it. I am sorry for the wait. I hope you guys will still looking forward to try it out^^

The game has now been updated to a new version. This is a rework of my previous build. The link are in the first post. Enjoy

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NekohanaLoveCrisis-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
Really good rework. I like the new environments and the UI from the engine change. There are now also some good options to have, like changing random battle frequency. Wonky spelling and grammar aside, there is one text that's actually way off. When you equip an item it will say something like "Ragnar is cursed by shortsword" when I assume you meant to say something like "Ragnar equipped shortsword"

Reactions: Nadeko_Nyan

Nadeko_Nyan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2019
Really good rework. I like the new environments and the UI from the engine change. There are now also some good options to have, like changing random battle frequency. Wonky spelling and grammar aside, there is one text that's actually way off. When you equip an item it will say something like "Ragnar is cursed by shortsword" when I assume you meant to say something like "Ragnar equipped shortsword"
Thank you very much. This is the direction that I wanted to move forward to from now for frequent update. I will steadily update everything more as the time goes like changing the UI from the standard one to something different. I know that there are a lot of wonky grammar and I will try to correct them as the time goes on.

I know about that equipping message. For some reason that was the standard in engine text that pop up. I am looking into it but didn´t bother to change it now since there is only one new weapon so far.

Nadeko_Nyan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2019
Nice update.
But why some battles (with slimes and some monsters near) without flat?
Flat? Can you please tell me what is missing exactly? I haven´t really focus extensively on battle aspect of this game yet so I may still make mistake.

is the only CG they added the slime in this update?
For the time being, yes. But I planned from now on to update this at latest every 3 weeks. I need to draw a lot more character to make an appearance and also their associated artwork, sprite etc so I am sorry that this is all this version has to offer >.< Still need to finish some character sprite that use placeholder right now.

I also want them to look pretty enough for my liking so I don´t wanna dish out lots of CG at once just to increase the number.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Missing furry tag also.. That one girl is definitely a furry and not into that the others are typical monster girls.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote