RPGM Nekohana Love Crisis [v0.2.1] [Nadeko_Nyan]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nadeko_Nyan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2019
F95 Banner.png

Overview:
This is a story about a crisis in a Beast Nation that involved Monster Girl being forcefully put into "heat". Now it´s up to you to help the local to solve this Major crisis before it spreading across the Nation of "Nekohana". Subdue the girl in sexual act to break the Love spell, befriending them and who knows, something good might happend.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-11
Release Date: 2024-04-05
Developer: Nadeko_Nyan - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Screenshot_2024-1-3_2213205.png Screenshot_2024-1-7_5583879.png Screenshot_2024-1-7_63211618.png Screenshot_2024-1-7_6518463.png Akari_Introduction_04.png
Screenshot_2024-1-7_65822952.png Screenshot_2024-1-7_6222454.png Hot_Spring_03.png Screenshot_2024-3-1_134243527.png Nurumi_Lake_01.png

Last edited by a moderator:

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
From the previews this looks nice but if you wanted to give people a demo of sorts you probably should have included sex unless this is a slow burn game. First time players/viewers will want to know the quality they can expect if they choose to support you.

Reactions: sakuzuda

Nadeko_Nyan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2019
From the previews this looks nice but if you wanted to give people a demo of sorts you probably should have included sex unless this is a slow burn game. First time players/viewers will want to know the quality they can expect if they choose to support you.
Yeah...I probably should add a description saying that this game won't be a meet and fuck sort of game but rather one that you need to do stuff and progress a bit first to get the scene. I will make sure to include at least one in the next update since this doesn't seem like a good idea to take it slow.
please for the love of god remove the furry tag as there is no furry to be seen if you want furry then look at flexible survival or predation im tired of people using the furry tag for someone with animal ears as that's not furry that's kemonomimi
I am sorry. I am aware what the Furry tag implied and didn't include it for the fox girl one. I guess I should have wait and include it after my next update where one actually appear. My goal for this game was to include both Kemonomimi girls and Furry.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I am sorry. I am aware what the Furry tag implied and didn't include it for the fox girl one. I guess I should have wait and include it after my next update where one actually appear. My goal for this game was to include both Kemonomimi girls and Furry.
Yeah only add tags that are currently in game on top and the top line in Genre.
Added a "Planned" Line in the Genre spoiler.You can add more after Furry ;)

Reactions: sakuzuda

Nadeko_Nyan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2019
how do you install it in mac?
I wish I could answer you that but I actually have no idea. I don´t own a mac. I just use the build in feature on the RPG Maker MV to build a Mac version (since I thought it´s mandatory because every other thread also do that). Apparently it involve some step but maybe there are some guide to run it. I am sorry.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote