• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Nekohana Love Crisis [v0.2.1] [Nadeko_Nyan]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

The_Coomer

Apr 23, 2020
Keeping an eye on this one. Hopefully the cute fox falls to the breeding virus and ends up knocked up

Last edited:
Reactions: Nadeko_Nyan

Nadeko_Nyan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2019
Keeping an eye on this one. Hopefully the cute fox falls to the breeding virus and ends up knocked up
Maybe ;) There will be Quest for each of the girls you befriend so knocking somebody up is not so far fetched

looks cute, artstyle has that kinda OC feeling from the earlyish 2000s. Not to say it's bad, though, I actually find it kinda charming, and the characters seem to have personality which isn't exactly common in hgames.
Thank you very much. Character having personality is what I was aiming for. Glad that worked out. I´d like to make the cast joke around and not taking thing too seriously and MC not neccessary getting everything he wanted but also rejection or getting bullied even by the most shy girl if opportunity arise. Like how friends IRL would make fun of each other. I think that might be more entertaining than having every girl summit to the MC.

Is it slow corruption game?
Also do you plan ntr tag in future?
Less of a corruption game but more of a normal one where you just do stuff for girls, raise affection(or lower it), hanging out and being lovey dovey with each other. But I do plan to do some sort of variation of quest where depending on if girls like you enough they might submit or go full on S on you if they don´t :D

As for NTR. Currently I didn´t plan on any but it´s not completely out of question. For now I would like to wrap up the beginning section so that I can finally open up the free roaming and sidequest section.

you had me at fox girl.
Glad that the magic of fluffy Fox girl still works!

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
As for NTR. Currently I didn´t plan on any but it´s not completely out of question. F
You should keep to your plan on not having any if the point of the game is a harem cute animal girls, the genres don't go together. You can't really have a lovey dovey harem game, if the girl has some path where shes a cheating whore. Destroys her personality and your entire theme at that point. Though if you do add it, be prepared for what always happens when devs decide to go NTR randomly in a game that wasn't originally planned for it. It's not a well liked "feature" of a game of the people this game seems initially catered towards.

Last edited:

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Looks good, monster girls are always welcome.

As for personal wish list, hope there'll be an option to take a more dominant role in this game. There are tons of femdom / subby mc monster girl games around already, so having one where you can actually show them who's in charge and "tame" them would be nice.
Like how in another fox girl game you can change how dominant the girl is by either making her go into heat (so she doms and fucks the shit out of you) or by putting a collar on her to claim her as yours (so you can fuck her brains out until she acknowledges how much she loves being your pet).

Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: forcedtosignup43

Nadeko_Nyan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2019
You should keep to your plan on not having any if the point of the game is a harem cute animal girls, the genres don't go together. You can't really have a lovey dovey harem game, if the girl has some path where shes a cheating whore. Destroys her personality and your entire theme at that point. Though if you do add it, be prepared for what always happens when devs decide to go NTR randomly in a game that wasn't originally planned for it. It's not a well liked "feature" of a game of the people this game seems initially catered towards.
To be honest. That was just me throwing out suggestions to include one as an optional route for someone who would really wanted it but after I post the reply I have decided after a discussion that I won't include any in the game. So this will stay NTR free. I am personally not a fan of it anyway. So no worry's now ;)

Looks good, monster girls are always welcome.

As for personal wish list, hope there'll be an option to take a more dominant role in this game. There are tons of femdom / subby mc monster girl games around already, so having one where you can actually show them who's in charge and "tame" them would be nice.
Like how in another fox girl game you can change how dominant the girl is by either making her go into heat (so she doms and fucks the shit out of you) or by putting a collar on her to claim her as yours (so you can fuck her brains out until she acknowledges how much she loves being your pet).

Good luck!
Thank you very much. Currently the only thing that is on my planned list are quest chain for each romance able girls (which some should be finally available after the next section of the game intro is done and more girl are available). I'd like to make it so that you can do various stuff to gain/decrease affection and thus, changing how the quest of the girl turn out in the end which kinda include stuff like getting them to love you and kinda get kinky(?) Or if she hates you will bully the heck out of you or whatever that girl is into (this is just a thought so it's not set in stone). So basically somewhat what you wanted. I will look into more option when I am there. For now I am gonna focus on getting to the point where many option open up first.

Avoidable27

Sep 14, 2021
To be honest. That was just me throwing out suggestions to include one as an optional route for someone who would really wanted it but after I post the reply I have decided after a discussion that I won't include any in the game. So this will stay NTR free. I am personally not a fan of it anyway. So no worry's now ;)
if u'r gonna add NTR by any chance, just made it optional. everyone will be good then. There are 2 types of people here, those who love and those who hate

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Honestly the biggest problem with ntr as an option is how divisive it it, you either love it and are here just for it or absolutely hate it.
Each time an update comes to a game with "optional" ntr, you either have half of the player base raging that it didn't add any new ntr or the other half raging that "it added more ntr shit instead of actual content".

I've seen many games with divisive themes, like "dev stop adding a billion futas instead of women" or "dev why is the balance of male/female love interests so biased", etc.
And yet all those things seem like child's play compared to the sheer civil war starting potential of the 3 dreaded letters.

I mean just look, we only had it casually mentioned once and it already derailed the whole thread into a discussion unrelated to the game lol.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
if u'r gonna add NTR by any chance, just made it optional. everyone will be good then. There are 2 types of people here, those who love and those who hate
No they really won't. Because by its very nature it ruins a girls personality. Because it automatically shifts her personality in a negative direction by the fact she would do something so terrible at all and basically its very nature screws up the dynamics of other fetishes/fantasys in the game. The also general themes that come with it, also cause problems depending on the nature of its implementation. The dev already said no, so really the discussion no longer matters or is relevant though.

Last edited:

Avoidable27

Sep 14, 2021
No they really won't. Because by its very nature it ruins a girls personality. Because it automatically shifts her personality in a negative direction by the fact she would do something so terrible at all and basically its very nature screws up the dynamics of other fetishes/fantasys in the game. The also general themes that come with it, also cause problems depending on the nature of its implementation. The dev already said no, so really the discussion no longer matters or is relevant though.
If it's selective, then no, just don't go that root. If in one game there is NTR, and in the other there is no, and these games are both in the Naruto universe, let’s say Hinata, this does not spoil her personality in any way.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote