3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Did you guys know there was a updated version for Nejicomi 4 and 5...
The 1.0.5 version of Vol 4 is here, it's the latest version on Anime-Sharing and I'm not getting a update pop-up. Vol 5...

NejicomiSimulator Vol 5 1.0.2 -
NejicomiSimulator Vol 5 1.0.2 apk only -

Official decensors would be from (and maybe for?) the Steam versions. DLSite is where these mostly come from, those will be censored unless some makes a unofficial one. Don't see any here, other than one on the previous page that doesn't tell you what game or version it's for.

starcatty17

Jul 14, 2023
The 1.0.5 version of Vol 4 is here, it's the latest version on Anime-Sharing and I'm not getting a update pop-up. Vol 5...

NejicomiSimulator Vol 5 1.0.2 - Workupload
NejicomiSimulator Vol 5 1.0.2 apk only - Workupload

Official decensors would be from (and maybe for?) the Steam versions. DLSite is where these mostly come from, those will be censored unless some makes a unofficial one. Don't see any here, other than one on the previous page that doesn't tell you what game or version it's for.
It's still censored on Android how do I fix it

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It's still censored on Android how do I fix it
You need a apk that someone's already decensored, or decensor you can (maybe as it's more complicated than PC) install yourself. Again I don't see a decensor thats definitely for this version here.

starcatty17

Jul 14, 2023
For anyone who doesn't want to spend the time or feels uncomfortable changing anything with DnSpy, here is an updated Assembly-CSharp.dll file, which has censoring disabled.
It seems that the mosaic objects are behind her by default, which caused the clipping when you just remove the content of the file "UpdateMosaic".

Edit: It seems that "HackinDackin" is used for Analytics, mainly dlsite.com, but that's simply guessing with the tiny bit of info I could find.
I remove all start parameters (just to be save), so it shouldn't be able to do anything.

I also disabled the position and scale limitations.
Haven't figured out how to remove the ugly black border around the scene, but better than nothing I guess.
any idea how to port vol 5 to android with the decensor patch? i tried to but the apk still had the mosaics

Gigther

Sep 25, 2023
Sup guys, realised 1.0.5 isn't easy to find here so I got a link.

dienstenarv

Aug 13, 2023
Heyo fellas, just wanted to know if there are any updates to vol.4 and vol.5? If so, what exactly are the changes?
I read that there is a new update, but idk the content within

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes