3.50 star(s) 6 Votes
Mar 8, 2018
Maaan.. im disappointed.. For how long he was shilling it everywhere and the extra month just for promotion (cause is has some bigshot VA) Its very Meh. 20 min of playing around and it got boring like the ones before :/ Plus half of the options don't work as intended (put lewd no max and pain to zero and she still screams PAIN PAIN PAIN like butchered pig :/) Even less customization options.. the dialogues overlap on each other and have no fucking sense. Ima disappointed :/

meshmiso

Jul 9, 2017
Maaan.. im kinda dispaointed.. For how long he was shilling it everywhere and the extra month just for promotion (cause is has some bigshot VA) Its very Meh. 20 min of playing around and it got boring like the ones before :/ Plus half of the options don't work as intentded (put lewd no max and pain to zero and she still screams PAIN PAIN PAIN like butchered pig :/) the dialogues overlap on eachother and have no fucking sense. Ima disapointed :/
wtf are you yapping about? the game is great lmfao :/

enjoy btw(y)
this one has subtitles that haven't been translated yet.

LewdEbichu

Sep 6, 2023
Maaan.. im disappointed.. For how long he was shilling it everywhere and the extra month just for promotion (cause is has some bigshot VA) Its very Meh. 20 min of playing around and it got boring like the ones before :/ Plus half of the options don't work as intended (put lewd no max and pain to zero and she still screams PAIN PAIN PAIN like butchered pig :/) Even less customization options.. the dialogues overlap on each other and have no fucking sense. Ima disappointed :/
From what I heard of the VA in the trial she is deserving of being considered a bigshot

Mar 8, 2018
From what I heard of the VA in the trial she is deserving of being considered a bigshot
I didn't say she doesn't lewd acting and voiceover is gold, but the game its broken dialogues overlap and get jumbled up so the potential kinda fell down the stairs :/

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Nejicomi Simulator Tma02 for v1.0.4
it has
  • Assembly-CSharp.dll
  • NejiSimTma_com.Yabukaradoo.NejiSimTma02.txt
files.

Features
  • uncensored
  • Debug menu activated
  • scale free (android only)

put Assembly-CSharp.dll file to NejiSimTma02_1.0.4_Data\Managed\ folder. (overwrite)
NejiSimTma_com.Yabukaradoo.NejiSimTma02.txt file is for Android version.
if you use the lucky-patcher, patch with custom patch. there is the way that make modded-apk file on PC, but complicated.
Of course, you can also work on an Android emulator.(PC)

Last edited:

hpgol

Jun 12, 2022
Definitely needs some more polish and I'm annoyed it took so long too, but what's here is pretty good. I think it's better quality than all the other ones so far, and definitely better quality than any of the other simulator games out there.

One thing I've noticed is that Shyness and Bravery seem to be switched, idk what she's actually saying but bravery causes her to look away, and shyness causes her to hold eye contact

AyamiI3

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for upload. I was got the files from another way and made an . it's for v1.0.1
it has
  • Assembly-CSharp.dll
files.

Features
  • uncensored
  • Debug menu activated

put Assembly-CSharp.dll file to NejiSimTma02_1.0.1_Data\Managed\ folder. (overwrite)
if you use the lucky-patcher, patch with custom patch. there is the way that make modded-apk file on PC, but complicated.
How to install patch in android ?

AmBruh

Apr 18, 2022
Thanks for upload. I was got the files from another way and made an . it's for v1.0.1
it has
  • Assembly-CSharp.dll
files.

Features
  • uncensored
  • Debug menu activated

put Assembly-CSharp.dll file to NejiSimTma02_1.0.1_Data\Managed\ folder. (overwrite)
Where am I supposed to put the file in Android

Reactions: AyamiI3

LewdEbichu

Sep 6, 2023
Definitely needs some more polish and I'm annoyed it took so long too, but what's here is pretty good. I think it's better quality than all the other ones so far, and definitely better quality than any of the other simulator games out there.

One thing I've noticed is that Shyness and Bravery seem to be switched, idk what she's actually saying but bravery causes her to look away, and shyness causes her to hold eye contact
I also thought expressions in this one barely changed compared with the goat girl one

WSS Joe

Jan 11, 2020
Thank you King
it has
  • Assembly-CSharp.dll
files.

Features
  • uncensored
  • Debug menu activated

T_00X00

Jan 19, 2021
Sorry, I don't know how to apply the patch. I didn't trust the LP, and I couldn't find the folder where I should have put that patch.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes