3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

T_00X00

Jan 19, 2021
When I connected it to my PC, I was able to find the files I needed to put in, but should I unzip the zip file and overwrite the dll and txt files that came out?

Nov 25, 2022
Hello there, after 3 hours of just browsing this very forum (and some other sites), I have collected the games in their (probably) latest versions and (half-ly) uncensored and work (mostly) properly

Here's the link:
PC and Android available. Details: PC Uncensored: Vol 1.5, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and all the collabs. Android Uncensored: Vol 3, 4. Others are either bars or mossiac censored.
These are the content within the folder and archived files: (The last 5 ones are in the Collabs file)
1709727286509.png 1709729561665.png
Note: I'm not sure whether they are the latest ones or not

Although, as I am aware of, over half of the Android ones are censored (bars or mossiac), so please, please, if you have the games in Android that are uncensored, please share it with us . And since I'm not sure if the versions in the folder is the latest ones, or even work properly on most devices. So please, if anyone can, please provide us the latest versions, uncensored, and also Android available
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You'd be heroes. Thank you

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2022
Another thing
Out of the Androids I've installed, only TMA02 works normally, all other APKs start either giving only one coin instead of a thousand or more like how they're supposed to, or completely nothing. Someone please help me with this without hacks

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Hello there, after 3 hours of just browsing this very forum (and some other sites), I have collected the games in their (probably) latest versions and (half-ly) uncensored and work (mostly) properly

Here's the link: Pixeldrain
PC and Android available. Details: PC Uncensored: Vol 1.5, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and all the collabs. Android Uncensored: Vol 3, 4. Others are either bars or mossiac censored.
These are the content within the folder and archived files: (The last 5 ones are in the Collabs file)
View attachment 3415620 View attachment 3415667

Although, as I am aware of, over half of the Android ones are censored (bars or mossiac), so please, please, if you have the games in Android that are uncensored, please share it with us . And since I'm not sure if the versions in the folder is the latest ones, or even work properly on most devices. So please, if anyone can, please provide us the latest versions, uncensored, and also Android available

What's the order in playing them as there are so many?

xevia

Apr 7, 2022
hi i tried to use reipatcher for Tma02 but it doesn't seem to work. any advice on how to make it work on this game?

dasdd

Jul 29, 2017
Can confirm ver1.03 patch does not work but the APK version works fine.

Edit: nvm it works

Last edited:

PinkBagel

Jun 1, 2017
here you go sir, you should get an anime-sharing acc so you can also check that forum site for files and stuff

hope it makes it easier
Does anyone have a mega link for this version? I can't be bothered to wait an hour for those cuked filehosting sites to download it.

pronzoli

Feb 6, 2024

I don't know why but i can't open the pixeldrain link. can you put them in a Mega link? (if you want)

Fafamurf

Apr 27, 2023
I have a question, how to unlock the last three options in Nejisim 3?
I check the previous answers but I have no way to ROOT my phone it denies it and doesn't allow me to modify files

Last edited:

VelTheGreat

Apr 24, 2024
Why the heck does all volume 1 to 3 including the other ones of Nejicomi doesn't work?? It shows (App not working) on my phone!! (I use android..)

athreegoodstudent

Jan 2, 2022

And you, My friend, you are the real hero

Reactions: Enchanted Rosebuds
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes