• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Asashi

Sep 18, 2018
Seems like no one released an uncensored version of Vol. 5 yet (or I completely missed the post), so I made one myself. To use it simply download the zip, extract it and replace the file inside the "NejiSim_Collection_5 PC\NejiSim5.1.0.1_Data\Managed" folder.

To use it you simply go to the bottom of the options and disable "Censor Type", or press on your keyboard "N" (default hotkey).

Btw, if you know how to use dnspy and wanna do it yourself, just find the "UpdateMosaic" function and completely remove anything inside it. This method hasn't caused any issues so far at least, let me know if you encounter a bug/crash after applying the patch :)
dnSpy_9WFM6JMJD2.png

Sota980

Sep 12, 2021
Seems like no one released an uncensored version of Vol. 5 yet (or I completely missed the post), so I made one myself. To use it simply download the zip, extract it and replace the file inside the "NejiSim_Collection_5 PC\NejiSim5.1.0.1_Data\Managed" folder.

To use it you simply go to the bottom of the options and disable "Censor Type", or press on your keyboard "N" (default hotkey).

Btw, if you know how to use dnspy and wanna do it yourself, just find the "UpdateMosaic" function and completely remove anything inside it. This method hasn't caused any issues so far at least, let me know if you encounter a bug/crash after applying the patch :)
View attachment 2722013
do you have an android version?

FluffStuff

Aug 5, 2019
volume 4 seems like the demo version since nothing can be unlocked pass 12 things i believe?

volume 5, 1 and 2 seem to be the only complete versions with a complete 3 ver 3.1.0.1 being linked somewhere on this thread.

You would think that someone would upload the actual full games on here but i guess not, Hell it doesn't even mention that they are the demo versions on some of these.
You would think that someone will read the threads once they stumble upon an issue like this, that has been asked and answered several times before, not even many pages away (3, to be exact).

It doesn't mention they are demos because these are the full games, you silly goose. I myself had to look for the fix because imagine waiting to be spoonfed to enjoy things.

So, if you want to play them, just block the internet connection (with a firewall exception in PC for the executable). This also works for android.
If for some reason you are still stuck, in PC delete your save in registry (windows key + S -> type "regedit" and enter -> go to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Yabukaradoo\XXX" and delete "XXX", where "XXX" is the name of the game's folder) and start again without the game itself connected to the internet.
If you have done well, you should see the tutorial, be forced to do some steps, and then enjoy the game forever. This works for all games in the series

After this, if you want to make it quicker to unlock anything, use Cheat Engine, the currency should be allocated in two memory slots. Get something ridiculous like 500000 to buy everything, cause game stops giving you much money past a few orgasms, and fuck log-in currency.

Leaving this answer for anyone else who would stumble upon this issue, again. Yes, it is annoying to fix, but we should be already used to it from the many previous japanese eroges in this site.

Next time, remember to be grateful to the users in this forum that share the stuff for us to enjoy.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
You would think that someone will read the threads once they stumble upon an issue like this, that has been asked and answered several times before, not even many pages away (3, to be exact).

It doesn't mention they are demos because these are the full games, you silly goose. I myself had to look for the fix because imagine waiting to be spoonfed to enjoy things.

So, if you want to play them, just block the internet connection (with a firewall exception in PC for the executable). This also works for android.
If for some reason you are still stuck, in PC delete your save in registry (windows key + S -> type "regedit" and enter -> go to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Yabukaradoo\XXX" and delete "XXX", where "XXX" is the name of the game's folder) and start again without the game itself connected to the internet.
If you have done well, you should see the tutorial, be forced to do some steps, and then enjoy the game forever. This works for all games in the series

After this, if you want to make it quicker to unlock anything, use Cheat Engine, the currency should be allocated in two memory slots. Get something ridiculous like 500000 to buy everything, cause game stops giving you much money past a few orgasms, and fuck log-in currency.

Leaving this answer for anyone else who would stumble upon this issue, again. Yes, it is annoying to fix, but we should be already used to it from the many previous japanese eroges in this site.

Next time, remember to be grateful to the users in this forum that share the stuff for us to enjoy.
i've never had to do something so contrive just too see the full content of a game, must be some sort of weird drm...

and why is this only a problem for a few of the games and not 5 or 2.

Reactions: KingArthur101
Nov 18, 2017
Look at other Unity games, the way you uncensor these is most often the same: use bepinex and the uncensor plugin
That's not how this one can be decensored. This decensor requires someone to look through the Assembly-CSharp and modify it so that the mosaic is removed. I don't have experience with dnSpy to know exactly what I am doing to modify it myself (or even find what needs to be modified) and I couldn't find anything that would work by being removed in the asset files so this is the only way. I would need someone more experienced in that matter.

Speaking of which, it seems someone already did just that.

makamaka12

Apr 18, 2019

View attachment 2722013
in the nejisim 2.5 1.2 ,cant seem to find the updatemosaic function ,any idea?

EDIT: nvm found the value ,it was called UncensoredPack,ill attach the file for those who want the nejisim 2.5 1.2.0 uncensored

Last edited:

sefwe

Dec 2, 2018
View attachment 1108323

Overview:
All five volumes NejicomiSimulator, A virtual Onahole like you've never seen before!
A simulation game where you can have your way with a loli with short hair!
Jam in a huge dildo and cover her in cream -- all animated in super-smooth Live2D!​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-23
Release Date: 2022-06-23
Developer: yabukaradoo
Censored: No
Version: Volume 1-5
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Volume 5

Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Volume 4

Volume 3
Win
: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Volume 2

Volume 1
Win
: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Volume 1 Full Save -
Volume 2 Full Save - *

*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 853301 View attachment 853302 View attachment 853305 View attachment 1108315 View attachment 1108316 View attachment 1108317 View attachment 1108318 View attachment 1108319 View attachment 1108320
Anyone else having a problem with 3 where it doesn't update the things you've bought? I'm just starting and it gives me no new things to buy when I've unlocked everything

giiggeli

Jan 2, 2022

View attachment 2722013

Thank you for the uncensor, but it seems that there is a problem with it, because there is some pixelated stuff on belly area when she is moved.

problem.png

Reactions: cucumberking

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone else having a problem with 3 where...
Please don't quote a entire opening posts, the bot especially can't help you. If your unlocks are limited you probably need a newer version of the game or if one isn't around cut the internet before playing.
... there's 5 of those?
And others like the NEET Corp and ONEONE1 collaborations. Suspended Sex Simulator Vol 1, Vol 2 and Naked Idol's Live Broadcast! As well as TMA01 with 02 coming soon.

makamaka12

Apr 18, 2019
Thank you for the uncensor, but it seems that there is a problem with it, because there is some pixelated stuff on belly area when she is moved.

View attachment 2726741
I recommend searching for the parameter uncensoredpatch ,then look for the line ,return false,change it to return true then compile the c assembly again ,that should fix it (do this on a newly fresh assembly c sharp file)

Delta_Dark

Jun 1, 2022
Main files, yknow all the vol 1-5. Vol5 has 1.2.0 out but attached file is only 1.0.1, anyone got the new version, if not then what are the contents of the update

And also, how do I force change the zoom/scale of the camera angle, currently digging through the .dll file but can't find anything

Last edited:
Reactions: ileikpenis

blaickgaming

Mar 9, 2021
For anyone who doesn't want to spend the time or feels uncomfortable changing anything with DnSpy, here is an updated Assembly-CSharp.dll file, which has censoring disabled.
It seems that the mosaic objects are behind her by default, which caused the clipping when you just remove the content of the file "UpdateMosaic".

Edit: It seems that "HackinDackin" is used for Analytics, mainly dlsite.com, but that's simply guessing with the tiny bit of info I could find.
I remove all start parameters (just to be save), so it shouldn't be able to do anything.

I also disabled the position and scale limitations.
Haven't figured out how to remove the ugly black border around the scene, but better than nothing I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lurkersaurus
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes