• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed NCCU Loser Or Idol [HoneyGames]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I'm not sure, but I've managed to finish the game 3 times, I dont know if there are more endings(besides "game over")

Last edited:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Okay great news for you guys!
I spent literally all day to create this walkthrough.
You should follow the steps to the letter!
The rewards for following such instructions will yield riches beyond belief :p

On a serious note: I managed to write the perfect (Let's hope so) distributions to actions that will cover ALL CGs available and unlock ALL routes with ALL characters!

PS: There are 3 endings, sadly without save feature you will be forced to replay from the start.

Attaching the walkthrough Hope you enjoy!
@Davidreiter please link to this post :)

I will re-upload another later (When i feel like it :p )with more pretty colors and more easier to read guide.

Edit: Enjoy the new updated version
Same content as before but more neatly presented with a little color.

Color coded:
Black = FYI only, you can ignore.
Purple = Actions.
Blue = Dialogue options.
Red = Important, Read it!

Last edited:

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Thanks for the Walkthrough Qleaf ! But can't get any Mrs Lawson scenes, and the ending is between 3 different girl, is that normal ?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Thanks for the Walkthrough Qleaf ! But can't get any Mrs Lawson scenes, and the ending is between 3 different girl, is that normal ?
I'll replay the game later using the walkthrough Regarding Mrs lawson.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the endings, yes, there are only 3 endings.

Reactions: Dictateur

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Hello @Dictateur , I just finished going through the game using the walkthrough I provided. Everything seem to work as planned.

As I noted, you have to follow the steps exactly, or else something will go wrong. I'll upload another version of the walkthrough soon with colors, hopefully that will reduce the margin of human error while choosing actions.

Edit: Uploaded the newest version of the walkthrough (Same content but neatly packed with a little color)

Last edited:
Reactions: reference book

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
Okay great news for you guys!
I spent literally all day to create this walkthrough.
You should follow the steps to the letter!
The rewards for following such instructions will yield riches beyond belief :p

On a serious note: I managed to write the perfect (Let's hope so) distributions to actions that will cover ALL CGs available and unlock ALL routes with ALL characters!

PS: There are 3 endings, sadly without save feature you will be forced to replay from the start.

Attaching the walkthrough Hope you enjoy!
@Davidreiter please link to this post :)

I will re-upload another later (When i feel like it :p )with more pretty colors and more easier to read guide.

Edit: Enjoy the new updated version
Same content as before but more neatly presented with a little color.

Color coded:
Black = FYI only, you can ignore.
Purple = Actions.
Blue = Dialogue options.
Red = Important, Read it!
Is there a way to become top scorer TJ always becomes the top scorer even at 100 basketball

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
Hi @ could you help pls...?
Day 6 at the club, after "Valentina - Thank you, you give me the best blowjob of my life" /i don't have an option to talk to Veronica like it says, although I followed the walkthrough step by step...

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Hi @ could you help pls...?
Day 6 at the club, after "Valentina - Thank you, you give me the best blowjob of my life" /i don't have an option to talk to Veronica like it says, although I followed the walkthrough step by step...
Well, I just did a re-run, and it is working. You probably missed something. Check picture below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: lucas69

Nike

Jun 2, 2017
There is a bug that you can exploit in the club with Veronica. Just keep talking to her and select the hero option over and over again.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
There is a bug that you can exploit in the club with Veronica. Just keep talking to her and select the hero option over and over again.
Yeah, I know about it. But where is the fun in it? :p you get more realistic feeling if you follow through the normal way. I mean if you are going to cheat, might as well cheat stats and going the "whole nine yards" per say. :)

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes