Unity Completed NCCU Loser Or Idol [HoneyGames]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

tobias

Donor
Mar 6, 2017
all images extracted from demo version i think there is all images from full version

Nice :D how did you extract them?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Well it's free by july, plenty of stuff till then, but I'll keep an eye just in case

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
For what? Useless thar already Picture.
3 pictures that can't give you any idea of the game interface, content or quality ... that's why authors/uploaders should post unmodified screenshots of the game.

[EDIT]
If you don't like the ones provided fell free to add better ones to the OP, else let the users/mods decide if the one you provided are good enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: achtone

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
Game runs very very slowly for me, it's unplayable. Never had a problem like this before.
Is anyone else experiencing the same?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Could anyone post full game ?
Errr... this demo version is all that has been released by the developer so far. Just watch this thread (click on "watch thread" at the top right of the page) & you will be able to follow the progress of the game here at F95. You wont find anywhere else - that I've seen - on the web that is as up to date with game development info as here! I'm only a newbie myself but this place is the bees knees!!

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
According to his patreon, the full game has been ready for his gold patreons since Apr 25th. However, even if none of us was a gold patreon($30), it will be available for basic patreons ($1) on May 25th. The free version is gonna be available on June 25th.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
According to his patreon, the full game has been ready for his gold patreons since Apr 25th. However, even if none of us was a gold patreon($30), it will be available for basic patreons ($1) on May 25th. The free version is gonna be available on June 25th.
Apologies to kuscartos - I was not aware of the full game being available via patrons... :O

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
So this is still a demo.. but a final demo?
Kind of confused as well, the game still says DEMO in the title window, never did play the download before this, so just double checking if the OP was updated

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
anyone else experiencing a strange bug.. instead of getting talk options.. it's all blank, no choices? Can't do much but exit the game.

Is there a hotkey to save?

BTW.. cheat engine works great with it. Search using value type Float.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
anyone else experiencing a strange bug.. instead of getting talk options.. it's all blank, no choices? Can't do much but exit the game.

Is there a hotkey to save?

BTW.. cheat engine works great with it. Search using value type Float.
1. Game contains lots of game-breaking bugs.
2. No visible save function.
3. If you lose, you are given the option to start from the beginning of the previously reached weeks BUT!! The game will end up breaking to become unplayable.
4. If you exit the game, you lose your progress and start from the very beginning.

Game has potential to be played even without cheating or using cheat engine. But due to the amount of bugs the game currently has it render it kind of unplayable for the current version provided.

Reactions: ZiggyZpider
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes