Unity Completed NCCU Loser Or Idol [HoneyGames]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
1. Game contains lots of game-breaking bugs.
2. No visible save function.
3. If you lose, you are given the option to start from the beginning of the previously reached weeks BUT!! The game will end up breaking to become unplayable.
4. If you exit the game, you lose your progress and start from the very beginning.

Game has potential to be played even without cheating or using cheat engine. But due to the amount of bugs the game currently has it render it kind of unplayable for the current version provided.
The games too long and seems too varied on the potential relationship progression paths for no save feature. If you hold esc you can blast through the dialogue. but I don't want to feel so bogged down with choices and looming threats of a hard reset (or even start of week reset) that I choose to skip the dialogue on a first playthrough just to understand my options. Truly not a complete project in my eyes, but I'll slog through it eventually if no walkthrough ever pops up.

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
does anyone have a modded version of this or some kind of save? i'm tired of the game breaking bugs...

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
@dspeed or @booom313 are pretty good at modding things, but from the sound of things it sounds pretty fucking broken atm and I would wait for a more stable version to be released.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
@dspeed or @booom313 are pretty good at modding things, but from the sound of things it sounds pretty fucking broken atm and I would wait for a more stable version to be released.
I use Linux as a main operating system which struggles to use the software needed to modify Unity games. Usually I run Windows in a VM to overcome this but it needs a reinstall so I'm off modding Unity for a few days. Ren'Py, QSPs and the rest are still fine though.

booom313

Drama Queen
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Sorry i won't be modding this game it wont even run correctly on my pc O_O

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Thanks, because having to go back since the replay is so fuced right now.
Okay this is just sad. The game appears to have multiple endings branches. And guess what you have to restart from the start from the very beginning to choose a different one, as the starting from a previous week (i.e. week 5) will break the game.

What amazes me that if this is really the last version of the game, and the dev considers this as a complete game, then game is messed up. What more surprising is no one of patrons complained about the bugs.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Okay, I'm officially starting to dread playing this broken game. Until a new fixed version get released, I wont be playing this game. Sorry if I appear spamming with the posts and feel like I'm whining but when you play the game, you'll understand. :p

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is it possible that a save feature being absent is an anti-piracy glitch and the actual patrons have a save feature? The tutorial doesn't work in these versions, maybe that explains something vital to not tearing your hair out. As for me. I'm slogging through to make a list of positive coversation responses. Also attempt to look at minimum character stats in order to pass the different end of game barriers (tests, being put in the game, ect. haven't actually passed week three yet). Dreading the resets... lets do this.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I am not sure even Jesus can save this game right now. Until there is an update to fix some of the mess, I'd put up the caution tape and tell people to avoid.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I was going to give this a try again, but it sounds like such a train wreck. Which is too bad, the images in the OP actually look good, but I am not going to subject myself to that much pain, for so little reward.

BowDraco

May 18, 2017
How resource heavy is this game cause it doesnt run for me. As soon at the title screen appears it freezes

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes