• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

What's the best way to play Episode 2 as Mark? (Mark is avoidable.)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MonaMS

May 17, 2019
Wow. really like the grace character, strong and successful women doing things at her own will rather than being forced via blackmail. this has become my top game to watch out for, hope the next updates are coming out quick.

Space Cat

May 9, 2020
I really liked the visuals, character models and the story premise.

But! The dialogue leaves a lot to be desired. It's very unnatural and hard to read. Everyone talks pretty much the same. I'd say it's too formal at times, and pure nonsense a couple of times.

So, it's not really making the story advance, giving unique voices to the characters or providing any type of dynamic.

you need help.jpeg

Reactions: pizbia

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Female Protagonist = Turn on:love:
Male Protagonist = Fuck a huge turn off.:cautious::cry::sleep:
And ther I was hopig to not play that male protagonist.:rolleyes:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Because POV causes me motion sickness, I usually avoid it, but lately I've been tempted to give Mark's part a POV perspective. That POV received fewer votes than the third person in the top section of the poll made me nervous. The POV fans are missing here. The suspense is building.;)
I rether play female protagonist not interest into male protagonist neighter POV nor third-person, can I climb male protagonist push off the cliff?

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
After Choices ,,, please tell when can we get this game update really looking forward to it looks amazing
After Choices just wondering when this game will get a new update?
Hello there, dear players. As much as I want to update this game right now, I need to finish season one of the free pass first. I'm having financial difficulties, and Free Pass is clearly my source of income. I apologize. I had to prioritize it because I was having visa issues.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Hello there, dear players. As much as I want to update this game right now, I need to finish season one of the free pass first. I'm having financial difficulties, and Free Pass is clearly my source of income. I apologize. I had to prioritize it because I was having visa issues.
No worry After Choices I’m just glad this game didn’t get abandoned yet since I very looking forward to the new update content. May everything smooth in your progress~

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can any one tell me what kind of incest in this game? and why there are not incest tag in Future Tags?
if u added this to future tags it will be more interesting game because no one will watch changelog for a new game (iam just lucky to notic this thanks to my luck :KEK:)
btw soooo fucking good renders
currently none but in future mother daughter/foster daughter and maybe usual daddy daughter/foster daughter.

• Red Heart
Reactions: G0DZillA

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
So did dev ever confirm whether we'll be able to play more as Mark in coming updates? Or will it be mostly female protag? :cry:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So did dev ever confirm whether we'll be able to play more as Mark in coming updates? Or will it be mostly female protag? :cry:
When I asked in her other game Kathoey would be getting an update, she said that since Free Pass was where all of her supporters were from, she'd be focussing on that for the near future.

And since her supporters in the last poll on the subject voted overwhelmingly to remove the male protag (around 90%), I think it's safe to assume that none of them are interested in Mark's POV.

I don't recall anyone on either Patreon or SS even inquiring about when the next update for this might be. I believe this to be a failed venture to garner more support from those wanting a male protag.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes