What's the best way to play Episode 2 as Mark? (Mark is avoidable.)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I'm about to play, I've already played free pass reboot, great game, here also a high level.

so far, it's such an intro, but it promises to be great

Last edited:

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
No exaggeration with this Sukkhon, maybe a homeless flute lover will come too, if he plays with Yoon

make a special game about Sukkhon because it is so popular with trans fans. instead of adding it everywhere

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Any news on update?
Latest update on Free Pass just dropped. Didn't have the House Party like I thought it would, but probably will the update after.

So after the house party is the next chance for an update of this, unless they continue with Free Pass, or continue Katheoy

• Haha
Reactions: oldschool34500

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
ONHOLD... Men, It is impossible to have just one game with great renders, a female protag and a lesbian route with regular updates and finished one day ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ONHOLD... Men, It is impossible to have just one game with great renders, a female protag and a lesbian route with regular updates and finished one day ?
well casual desire and free pass are still in production, life in the middle east has fem mc but no lesbian sex (much/at all).

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So ... with Free Pass having the end of Season 1, if you wish to see the continuation of this ... would highly recommend peeps to head over to After Choices Patreon page and make your voices heard.

As a financial supporter, I'll be doing as much, but more to advocate continuing Free Pass or Kathoey.

Reactions: Malika1234
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes