What's the best way to play Episode 2 as Mark? (Mark is avoidable.)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
When I asked in her other game Kathoey would be getting an update, she said that since Free Pass was where all of her supporters were from, she'd be focussing on that for the near future.

And since her supporters in the last poll on the subject voted overwhelmingly to remove the male protag (around 90%), I think it's safe to assume that none of them are interested in Mark's POV.

I don't recall anyone on either Patreon or SS even inquiring about when the next update for this might be. I believe this to be a failed venture to garner more support from those wanting a male protag.
Damn, well, dev should update the tags. I'm sure some wouldn't bother playing if it was going to be female protag only

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Damn, well, dev should update the tags. I'm sure some wouldn't bother playing if it was going to be female protag only
I never said or meant to imply this game was female protag only. Only that since Free Pass (her main game) is where all of After Choice's supporters are, that's naturally where her focus is going to be.

If those that enjoy this game were to support her, then she would have a reason to focus on this game instead.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Very surprising. The renders look very good, the camera filter options seem like a hoot to me and the story is interesting, the only downside is that there is still little content :LOL: . I will be waiting for the next episode.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
One question, what is the Lesbian-friendly option for? That is, does it change something activated?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Poor After Choice works lonely, no writer, no designer. Probably the other game takes a lot of resources.
Actually Free Pass has supporters that help out, hence some of its preferential treatment. And pre-escape from Myanmar, she was working with another writer on the story.

If this game got more supporters, especially something significant like enough to pay for her visa in Thailand, then things would be different.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Actually Free Pass has supporters that help out, hence some of its preferential treatment. And pre-escape from Myanmar, she was working with another writer on the story.

If this game got more supporters, especially something significant like enough to pay for her visa in Thailand, then things would be different.
Ah, beatiful, beatiful Thailand.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ah, beatiful, beatiful Thailand.
Well the story as I understand it was that this game was started because of all the calls in the Free Pass thread for a male protagonist. So when After Choices escaped to Thailand but was refused a refugee visa, and needing 10K a month in order to stay, this game was an attempt to garner the funds from those wanting a male protag.

But then her supporters complained about the lack of Yoon, so Free Pass was rebooted with a male protag. But that was a disaster, hence the second reboot, which is starting to gain some traction.

I believe the hope is that when "Season 1" (whatever that is) of Free Pass is finished, this game will have enough supporters on Patreon and Subscribestar that this story can really get off the ground. Might be a vote to see where her supporters lie. So far her supporters seem happy with the status quo, since work on Free Pass 1.19 has already begun.

Reactions: damnedfrog

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think that it is more honest to slap the on-hold tag on it rather than give people false hope that it will be updated anytime soon. If all the work is going to Free Pass people should no that is the main work for the Patreon and that this is just a side project.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think that it is more honest to slap the on-hold tag on it rather than give people false hope that it will be updated anytime soon. If all the work is going to Free Pass people should no that is the main work for the Patreon and that this is just a side project.
dev has stated so. don't ask us why mods didn't act until now. kathoey has same fate too quite likely.

Reactions: Malika1234
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes