What's the best way to play Episode 2 as Mark? (Mark is avoidable.)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dan_shree

Feb 17, 2022
Developers should focus on planning to finish the prior works first before starting new projects. I find almost all of those who start new projects in the middle of other projects ongoing, which are even updating slower, end the project without the proper end, and most of them even without ending them, they just leave them n hold stated before announced abandoned after a million years by the deciding teams. so I hope you first finish the ongoing projects until then I don't find it worth following.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Hello, it is entirely up to you whether or not to follow. But here's something you should know:

The Free Pass thread has never been more active than when it has an on-hold tag.

What I mean is that I never know how many people will be interested in my game.

After all, I'm only human; I have insecurities, trust issues, and so on. On the other hand, I have some hope that I can accomplish more. And I'm doing it; I'm following through on my goal of rebooting to improve the game.

If you actually want to like the game, you should embrace it and consider supporting the developer. That does not necessary mean donating money; there are other ways to demonstrate your appreciation. Peace!!!

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Jesus the renders and backgrounds in this are phenomenal. Unfortunately they are so good that it's gonna be like 6 months between updates
First and foremost, thank you so much. In the past, I only took 1-2 months for a major update to my other game, free pass. I usually delivered 300 renders every 2-3 weeks. In fact, I can provide a weekly update. Why? Because this is my primary job and I am completely devoted to it. I work full-time at it. Like in "full time." But one to two update a month is a healthy cycle at the moment for me, I guess. That is the only promise I can ever make to my loyal followers: regular updates.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
You no longer need to state the relationship between each character at the start of the game if you download it from this site. This game 's current version has been patched by me for you. Thank you, Alley_Cat . He came up with the original patch concept for my other game, "Free Pass".
FamilyPhoto.jpg

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
What's the best way to play Episode 2 as Mark? (Mark is avoidable.)
No third option to choose?
Frankly: neighter. Just watch him as kinetic novel without any choise into him.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Will Sukkhon make an appearance here, or is she just in Free Pass and Kathoey?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes