• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Abandoned Naruto - Ultimate Sex Ninja [10-1-2019 ALPHA BUILD] [DemonRoyal]

Randomtask

Mar 10, 2018
I'm going to award you the "Most Pointless Comment Ever" Award. Here you go! :test3:
What's more pointless, a post containing a thinly veiled message to the dev, informing him of my personal dislike of adult games run on the RPGM engine, or some guy (or girl!) replying to said 'pointless comment' and preceding to award it with a pixelated can of salt?

Nevertheless, I appreciate the award. You can never have enough salt - pixelated or otherwise.

Jan 15, 2018
What's more pointless, a post containing a thinly veiled message to the dev, informing him of my personal dislike of adult games run on the RPGM engine, or some guy (or girl!) replying to said 'pointless comment' and preceding to award it with a pixelated can of salt?

Nevertheless, I appreciate the award. You can never have enough salt - pixelated or otherwise.
imo its quite different from most rpgm
like... much different from what ive seen

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
it could be other way round but he decided to milk people off monthly with extra commission as well

Reactions: User_138559

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
View attachment 12093
Overview:
The goal here is to bring some original characters together in one lewd game for fun.​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
GAME INFO:
Updated
: 27 March 2018
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: No
Version: Alpha Test
Language: English

INFO

GENRE

INSTALLATION

DOWNLOADS
WINDOWS - - - - - -
NO MAC
ARTWORK - - - - -

View attachment 12094 View attachment 12097 View attachment 12098 View attachment 12096