Others Abandoned Naruto - Ultimate Sex Ninja [10-1-2019 ALPHA BUILD] [DemonRoyal]

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Updated OP Windows only
Fixed up OP
Replaced title image

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
i believe so. Havn't played it enough to tell u if it in game or not

V01

Jul 19, 2017
This game is laughably bad. The main character's proportions are so ridiculous that they make what I assume was supposed to be a sexy character into a moving pile of jello.

There is no content. You have a battle that has no purpose, where you can use sexual attacks that have animations that look as freakish as the main character. The backgrounds are all crude sketches.

Is this game supposed to be a joke, or is the dev actually expecting this to become something?

Mayront

May 11, 2018
well, for some reason the game uses my whole ram (almost 4gb of ram)
there is something i'm doing wrong or what?

ericv

Jun 8, 2018
It rare to see some thickness/bbw/chubby in games. Most are to slim. This look as good as the ones like My New Life, A Zombie Life and Urban Demons.
Are you kidding/ It's almost impossible to find hentai games especially ones based on cartoons (my favorite kind) that aren't girls with boobs bigger than their bodies with curves that defy gravity. I get the appeal of it, but it aint for me! Hope others enjoy this though

Reactions: Loqic and Ikarose

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Are you kidding/ It's almost impossible to find hentai games especially ones based on cartoons (my favorite kind) that aren't girls with boobs bigger than their bodies with curves that defy gravity. I get the appeal of it, but it aint for me! Hope others enjoy this though
I'm pretty sure they were referring to more than just the boobs being huge. As far as ones with fat women go, there are very few with that level of chubbiness. Although that isn't really my thing either. I was hoping they would be closer to the actual characters (or at least what they'd probably look like when they are 18+).