Others Abandoned Naruto - Ultimate Sex Ninja [10-1-2019 ALPHA BUILD] [DemonRoyal]

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Sounds like a good game but I wish he had stayed accurate to the style of the show instead of giving everyone one exaggerated body type.

Reactions: m069

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
anyone have the code then?
here. unzip this and replace map 12. I made the first chest unlock all 8 pictures and first ninja fight on map will give you all the exp and money you need.

If you don't want to cheat alot then open this map twelve and control+f 'password'.... you should be able to figure out the patreon password by looking at the code near the 'wrong password' message. (also the code just gives you 9000 money)

Van95

Aug 2, 2017
Smh giant tits on kid Sarada.......Oh well, interesting concept either way.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016

Here. I pulled the html folder set. Open the index.html with firefox and you can play on mac or windows

Reactions: gintsu

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Downloaded from Mega...
no "Game" exe or anything found in folder after I extract it
Thats because mega 1 by moonanon he pulled the html to start "Open the index.html with firefox and you can play on mac or windows"
But good point will add instruction to OP

Reactions: Silvanovsky

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Thats because mega 1 by moonanon he pulled the html to start "Open the index.html with firefox and you can play on mac or windows"
But good point will add instruction to OP
does it only work firefox? because if i try open it on chrome i just get this.

error fail to load: date/actors.json

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
the poster only said firefox so i guess so i myself use firefox. Will upload more mirrors on the to do list.