Others Abandoned Naruto - Ultimate Sex Ninja [10-1-2019 ALPHA BUILD] [DemonRoyal]

fomufosapi

Jun 11, 2017
Has the game even been updated? I'm confused. From what I can tell from the patreon, there's just posts about future changes and updates on current situations while the open beta is still there, unchanged. Can someone at least post the update contents or text because to me, that is what I am seeing.

Last edited:
Reactions: eggking

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Has the game even been updated? I'm confused. From what I can tell from the patreon, there's just posts about future changes and updates on current situations while the open beta is still there, unchanged. Can someone at least post the update contents or text because to me, that is what I am seeing.
there is a free beta ver dated jun... and patreon one dated sept but so far no leak yet

fomufosapi

Jun 11, 2017
I understand that there hasn't been any leak but does anyone know what the update entails or contains in order for it to be worth it? Also, the patron locked posts would be nice as well if anyone has them. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Nah man. No one is here. Just the tumbleweed. Either no one is leaking it, or just that some people don't hyper parts.

Aug 24, 2016
He had an update back in June that's available to everyone. Looked over on his patreon, all the "update" posts are just art updates and aren't actually applied to the game. Think he's waiting to make the game a bit more stable.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Thank you kind sir for notifying us. Been waiting for something to happen to this game.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
About that new update.... I can't seem to do anything except to make Sarada pick up stack of papers and just watch the interactive cam. Am I doing something wrong?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
About that new update.... I can't seem to do anything except to make Sarada pick up stack of papers and just watch the interactive cam. Am I doing something wrong?
yup thats all he has done creator the original demo had more lol That is the reason i didnt upload it bloody stupid

Reactions: Escape