• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.80 star(s) 9 Votes

PandaToots

May 11, 2017
Im Totally into this! I think its a shame we dont get more Naruto content like this. However a big part of a visual novel is the writing and this seems to not be translated very well. Hope that changes.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Im Totally into this! I think its a shame we dont get more Naruto content like this. However a big part of a visual novel is the writing and this seems to not be translated very well. Hope that changes.
hey dude, Did some mistake happen to you on the part in Naruto going to have dinner with the family?

cettez

Mar 7, 2018
fix door openning / folder game / script / find image dooropen5 = "door_open5.webp" rename it to image dooropen4 = "door_open4.webp" you can pass it

Reactions: Bobleponge87

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
I enjoyed it, once you figured out the bug problems. Would definitely have enjoyed there being more, but maybe one day we'll get a Naruto game on the level of 4 Elements Trainer.
Seriously though, there are some ok games but you would think we would have gotten one by now.

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
Am i the only one that tought the game was good ? Yep, the guy wasn't using his own art, however the story is pretty interesting, and i'm particularly a fan of NTR so i liked it in Naruto universe.

However i agree that the guy shouldn't be asking money to make a game where he uses google images instead of his own, it's unfair with those that make's their own arts and engines. But still i don't think he deserves that much hate since the game itself is pretty interesting even though you don't really have much choices during it.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
fix door openning / folder game / script / find image dooropen5 = "door_open5.webp" rename it to image dooropen4 = "door_open4.webp" you can pass it
I was in the script and did not find any of this, could you explain better or upload your script?

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Am i the only one that tought the game was good ? Yep, the guy wasn't using his own art, however the story is pretty interesting, and i'm particularly a fan of NTR so i liked it in Naruto universe.

However i agree that the guy shouldn't be asking money to make a game where he uses google images instead of his own, it's unfair with those that make's their own arts and engines. But still i don't think he deserves that much hate since the game itself is pretty interesting even though you don't really have much choices during it.
1. I really don't care if people like the game or not if they will support it or not their choice but why is he getting this much hate is because he is literally scamming people. This game started on 05.08.2018 and ended on 05.01.2019 but the game still has 0 art done by him or somebody that works for him. As he told in the beginning in the game is that he looks for an artist for his game but the game is already done and it is his first and only game on patreon?????
2. His patreon
1$
Benefits:
• get a game one week earlier
some exclusive arts and news
• exclusive choice

5$
Benefits:
• getting the game two weeks earlier
all exclusive arts and news
• exclusive choice

If we see he is telling people that they will get exclusive art or to say they will get art done by other people that he stole and he will send it to you. If his game has 0 art done by him and the game is done how will you even get exclusive art done by him?????
There are so many things wrong with this the big one is that some people don't know that the art is not his because nobody will support somebody even if the story is 1000% good but has stolen art. What can i say teenagers but good work for him he went from 14$ to 31$ in one day this is telling something about people.

In the end what i am trying to say is that this game is sh#it and people should play The Last Sovereign. (Joke)

Ilovetitties

Aug 13, 2018
What happened to that naruto game? where we break tsunade? that was some good shit man, it was called new dawn, many naruto games just fucking die, its annoying!

Reactions: DogDoge

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I have to say it would be interesting to see a game with original art like narutopixxx.

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
1. I really don't care if people like the game or not if they will support it or not their choice but why is he getting this much hate is because he is literally scamming people. This game started on 05.08.2018 and ended on 05.01.2019 but the game still has 0 art done by him or somebody that works for him. As he told in the beginning in the game is that he looks for an artist for his game but the game is already done and it is his first and only game on patreon?????
2. His patreon
1$
Benefits:
• get a game one week earlier
some exclusive arts and news
• exclusive choice

5$
Benefits:
• getting the game two weeks earlier
all exclusive arts and news
• exclusive choice

If we see he is telling people that they will get exclusive art or to say they will get art done by other people that he stole and he will send it to you. If his game has 0 art done by him and the game is done how will you even get exclusive art done by him?????
There are so many things wrong with this the big one is that some people don't know that the art is not his because nobody will support somebody even if the story is 1000% good but has stolen art. What can i say teenagers but good work for him he went from 14$ to 31$ in one day this is telling something about people.

In the end what i am trying to say is that this game is sh#it and people should play The Last Sovereign. (Joke)

You know that i've said the same thing as you but without a giant text right ? Seriously, it wasn't necessary since i already said that what he is doing is wrong. The only thing i've said is that the idea of the game was Good.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
You know that i've said the same thing as you but without a giant text right ? Seriously, it wasn't necessary since i already said that what he is doing is wrong. The only thing i've said is that the idea of the game was Good.
Your words
But still i don't think he deserves that much hate since the game itself is pretty interesting even though you don't really have much choices during it.
Maybe this is why i was writing about explaining why he gets the hate.

1.80 star(s) 9 Votes