VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Naruto: Family Vacation [v1.0 Fixed] [Maison Williams]

1. 2.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

Ehhh, its hard to rate this game good. Some of the scenes were really hot (even though there wasn't any real animation it was just images that looked like they were taken off some naruto hentai site.) but, the story wasn't very interesting and I can't really figure out where I went wrong in trying to get the good ending (shocked there is even multiple endings considering how one tracked the options sound) I didn't even think about the options I was picking because they all sounded like good things lol. The only other thing I would complain about and its not really that big of a deal but the translation is pretty poor for english.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Mr Vaporized

The game is good, but many things were missing, like more stories, scenes with different characters and fights.
    I think this game could have a part 2, it would be very good
    graphics 8/10
    story 4/10
    soundtrack 6/10
  3. 3.00 star(s)

toarupettanko

For what it is, decent game. Game isn't anything more than a VR novel with pics of different naruto smut, but I think its fine. Needs some work, however it is playable and does it's thing.
    The paths aren't especially important to the gameplay but they let you choose if you want to see certain scenes. Overall, needs more work honestly, but if you just want some naruto smut then this is decent.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Burak32

My rating: 2/10

This uses screenshots of the actual anime or the movies, but the screenshots were taken from probably 360p footage.
    And the actual adult scenes are from other artists, which are fine.
    The pacing is just awful. It's in the same universe as Naruto, yet the relations are completely different.
    Anyone you talk to has a sex scene right after. Dialogs are bad, gameplay is bad and it has no suspensefulness at all.

I didn't give it a 1 because the artwork that is (pirated.. and not credited) used in this are actually good but,
    you can reach those artwork on other websites as well.
    So I'd say don't give it a try.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Kaelthas

Bugs and stolen content. No particular choices and shitty plot. Worst Naruto game ever made. It is fortune that the game is completed and we will never see it again. Hope there will not be any more content from this creator.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Cavpal

What can I say? The plot is similar to a soap opera, the scenes feel random af, not to mention the strange new charaters introduced with the Boruto chapter. It's not Naruto anymore, but a mocking version of the original series. Also, the pictures used for the game can be found on the r34 imageboard, nothing original as far as the art department go. I'm quite disappointed with the game, even more so considering it's on patreon! People are paying for reused assets, I'm flabbergasted.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Hogetara

One of the worst game i ever played. don't waste your time.

Story: is soo shit
    Originality: None
    Sound: None Bugs: game crash frequently
    Animations: None
    Grammar: google translate
    Amount of content: copy paste cgs
  8. E
    1.00 star(s)

evilbefalls

Terrible game .If you want to play a naruto sex game play sarada training instead better story better sex . This game horrible Don't bother playing this crap game . there are better games on the forum
  9. 1.00 star(s)

giraffe69

One of the best games i have ever played in my life ;) perfect story, perfect Russian - English google translate, perfect art, perfect music. The only problem with this game is that is not even his nothing is his everything is stolen and he will continue to steal.
    So for this perfect :poop: game i give it the scam score of...
    1/ 5