1.80 star(s) 9 Votes

rhodo1234509876

Jun 25, 2020
HELP

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'door_open5.webp'>:
File "game/tl/eng/script.rpy", line 565, in script
"{i}By the smile of Himawari, it is clear that she is happy to see the whole family in the collection.{/i}"
IOError: Couldn't find file 'door_open5.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/tl/eng/script.rpy", line 565, in script
"{i}By the smile of Himawari, it is clear that she is happy to see the whole family in the collection.{/i}"
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\exports.py", line 1199, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
**display_args)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\display\image.py", line 495, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'door_open5.webp'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
NarutoFamilyVacation 1.0
Sun Jan 20 01:02:32 2019
Bruh who else legit sees need for speed carbon
Never mind realised its a way of hiding your "games"
Mine are in a folder called compressed

Rama999

Sep 2, 2020
I recently started watching Naruto so how far do I need to watch before playing this game, I don't want to be spoiled by the game?

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
I recently started watching Naruto so how far do I need to watch before playing this game, I don't want to be spoiled by the game?
as i think this games involves naruto family with hinata. i would say you have to watch all seasons of naruto and naruto shippudden before you can play this game, i am not joking here. maybe some of seasons of boruto too

so i would say you will play this game not in early future, if you want to avaoid any spoiler it may contains

Reactions: Rama999

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
this game makes me want to work as a proofreader/spellchecker for this site

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i was happy they made ntr naruto game. it was not worth playing this game. all the picture was copy from other people works. you can find them on google.

aceaxe42

Oct 22, 2020
Add (alotta content)Himawari, Sarada Moegi and Chocho, Wasabi Namida Sumire Tsubaki and as many of the more notable mothers in Boruto. Could fit in as other families and parents taking their kids to the same vaction spots as the MCs. Realistically tho def get all the star female characters like Ino, Cho Chos Mother Karui and Temari(Shikamaru's wife) which could be used w the plot being Karui's fatass husband was too lazy to join vaction and Shikamaru thought it was too much of a drag to go on vaction and let all the Hokage work pile up while Naruto finally went on vacay w the fam. But fr make hella Himawari content and then Sarada(The MC as Naruto easily can seduce her and Sakura, Sasuke bein gone like all the other fathers and husbands) and Moegi(shes had a crush on Naruto for hellas)content before the rest. DONT waste the opportunity to pile in fire ass loli/milf/cheating/(maybe even rape) content easily in your game. I personally would help fund incentive for that extra couple miles of requested content.

Edit: Just seen this was labeled completed. so may add a unique naruto/boruto follow up game if possible. Not many quality popular cartoon series themed Ren Py Games on this site or even the internet altogether. But Id def invest funds into getting some quality games more tailored to mine and thousands of others tastes. So hopefully the Creator of this or a diff equally/better skilled game Creator sees this DM me if interested in a steady project investor/skilled marketing analyst(for lack of a better term, Im an amazing Idea guy and thirsty/kinky enough to steady invest in long and short term projects as long as my requests are satisfied. SOOOO DONT BE SHY YUH AMAZING OPEN MINDED COMPUTER NERD ARTISTS! :)

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2020
If you liked this game then try
Jikage Rising [v1.28a] by [Smiling Dog]

game link:

It Consists of two Arcs:

Arc 1 download link (GoFile) :
Arc 2 download link (GoFile) :

Or you can also go directly to patreon :

Also comment/reply if u know any interesting Game!!!!

Reactions: Wodaj
1.80 star(s) 9 Votes