1.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Dhyus

Dec 4, 2018
HELP

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'door_open5.webp'>:
File "game/tl/eng/script.rpy", line 565, in script
"{i}By the smile of Himawari, it is clear that she is happy to see the whole family in the collection.{/i}"
IOError: Couldn't find file 'door_open5.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/tl/eng/script.rpy", line 565, in script
"{i}By the smile of Himawari, it is clear that she is happy to see the whole family in the collection.{/i}"
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\exports.py", line 1199, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
**display_args)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\display\image.py", line 495, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
NarutoFamilyVacation 1.0
Sun Jan 20 01:02:32 2019

Same here

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
Same here

@Edit
Seems like I have fixed this issue, altough I don't know what have changed.

To fix this, search for file "door_open" in direct folder, then go to it's location and copy-paste "door_open4.webp", then rename it to "door_open5.webp" and reload script in game if you didn't closed the game or run game if u closed it before.
fixed it thanks

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
Was getting hopeful seeing the banner art, but I guess the wait for a good Naruto/Boruto parody game continues. Maybe Mity will pick the series up after they finish Four Elements Trainer. Five Villages Trainer. I would be totally on board for that.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
I have played a lot of parody games and at least they bring originality into their game. Even developers who are starting at 0$ and are making a parody or whatever game they use their own art/renders or to say something that they have done. Most of the time it can look as shit but i am still proud that they can call it their own.

For this developer i don't know what to say. Most of the game was images from the movie and most were from one movie we can see how much this dude loves his job or even stolen art from other people that worked hard to do. He has a patreon plus asks people to donate him real money he has over 15$ but has 0% done something in the game just slap some stolen art plus some google translate english-russian text. Even the beginning was something that he stole.

This is his text in the game
(All the images that you saw in the game were found on the internet).
We all can found images on the internet but that does not mean that you can steal them and use them for easy money. If you need to find artist to do art for your game don't post your game on patreon and beg for money do it on other site.

People can like and support who they want but at least do it on somebody that will not scam you.

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
Why play this game go watch the movie or if you want to support a game do it in this game or even other games that are something and give you something back. There are some many game developers that need money not people like him.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
We cant call this a game, nothing to do and the art its a shame cause its all stolen, in my opinion this aint a game and either is this guy a dev and the funny part its that people actually giving him money when he did nothing but a little coding, if he can do it all of us can do a messy game with stolen art and content and make some easy money.

Lurker

Apr 30, 2017
Saw the banner and thought "FINALLY, there is so much potential in Boruto-hentai!" was reading the posts and rants afterwards and.. was dissapointed.

Seriously, am I the only one who wants a dirty Hinata x Boruto-story? Or Naruto x Sarada etc etc, whatever is possible or crosses anyone's mind? There's barely ANY content available in that regard (Talking about Hinata x Boruto specifically).

I'm sad.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Error after Naruto brings cake to the table :

Code:
While loading <'Image' u'door_open5.webp'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 494, in script
    scene dooropen5 with dissolve

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
View attachment 227686

Overview:
Naruto: Family Vacation by Maison Williams.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-19
Release Date: 2019-01-19
Developer: Maison Williams
Censored: No
Version: Completed
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

These versions are not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 227743 View attachment 227744 View attachment 227745 View attachment 227746 View attachment 227747 View attachment 227748 View attachment 227749 View attachment 227750 View attachment 227751
game looks cool and work perfect on pc for now keep it with good work and Thank you for this game ^^

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
View attachment 227686

Overview:
Naruto: Family Vacation by Maison Williams.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-19
Release Date: 2019-01-19
Developer: Maison Williams
Censored: No
Version: Completed
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

These versions are not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 227743 View attachment 227744 View attachment 227745 View attachment 227746 View attachment 227747 View attachment 227748 View attachment 227749 View attachment 227750 View attachment 227751
okay no work i got error when Naruto family get home and they go eat fix it

1.80 star(s) 9 Votes