Collection GIF Video najar collection [2023-12-11] [najar]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jul 8, 2021
Another month another non-pov. I have a question.... To God... Why?!!
I suggest asking Najar directly. Who knows, maybe they'll answer (the sure thing is that they won't if nobody ever asks).
They obviously are free to choose what to do but... truth is, their choices are somewhat... a pure mystery for me.

Hey, come one, at least we don't get a 367th video of Madoka :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hidingsth

robotraptorbudda

Jul 19, 2023
fwiw ive collected all the 3rd party fandubs of najar's stuff that's out there afaik:

dubbed videos list (corresponding xrays also included):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a few could be missing that im dont know about

admittedly i dont actually know who did the sound work on these or where the sounds came from, most of them i got from the korean site arca.live, some from bbs.south-plus, some from rule34video

this also means quality varies a lot video by video, some have the sound sync up to the action, some dont

just my two cents hope folks enjoy

Last edited:

Macboi

May 23, 2021
fwiw ive collected all the 3rd party fandubs of najar's stuff that's out there afaik:

dubbed videos list (corresponding xrays also included):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a few could be missing that im dont know about

admittedly i dont actually know who did the sound work on these or where the sounds came from, most of them i got from the korean site arca.live, some from bbs.south-plus, some from rule34video

this also means quality varies a lot video by video, some have the sound sync up to the action, some dont

just my two cents hope folks enjoy
I love the koito one, sounds like her voice in game. Thanks for sharing!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes