Collection GIF Video najar collection [2023-12-11] [najar]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Red Guy

Jun 25, 2020
fwiw ive collected all the 3rd party fandubs of najar's stuff that's out there afaik:

dubbed videos list (corresponding xrays also included):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a few could be missing that im dont know about

admittedly i dont actually know who did the sound work on these or where the sounds came from, most of them i got from the korean site arca.live, some from bbs.south-plus, some from rule34video

this also means quality varies a lot video by video, some have the sound sync up to the action, some dont

just my two cents hope folks enjoy
1711902297164.png

Someone made Mano#3 sound edit before the xray came out so no Xray mano with sound :(

Tsuki.Akari

Jun 7, 2022
Indeed, he doesn't only draw girls having seggs, he makes pieces of art with each new one it finishes so you can put it in your hall of masterpieces :3

syzzlee

Apr 1, 2020
Najar is the absolute god of h animation. No one reaches his level. The amount of details he puts in with different movement, even the toes he animates. He even bothered to animate the couch in one of those. No one would have cared if he didn`t, he did it anyway
better than imas shiny color anime itself. the anime movement feel very lag that it is uncomfortable to watch

Reactions: farom

whosaint

Nov 26, 2022
Najar is the absolute god of h animation. No one reaches his level. The amount of details he puts in with different movement, even the toes he animates. He even bothered to animate the couch in one of those. No one would have cared if he didn`t, he did it anyway
+1

As a cowgirl enthusiast, Najar's girls move realistically and kind of wholesome. In contrast, Consome's kind of exaggerated, the girls' hips move beyond human capability, which makes it difficult for my hand holding the fleshlight to keep up, makes in my pp hort, uncomfortable and unable to last for less than 30 seconds.

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
+1

As a cowgirl enthusiast, Najar's girls move realistically and kind of wholesome. In contrast, Consome's kind of exaggerated, the girls' hips move beyond human capability, which makes it difficult for my hand holding the fleshlight to keep up, makes in my pp hort, uncomfortable and unable to last for less than 30 seconds.
I know what you mean. What I do in those kind of videos is slow them down to like 60-70% speed. At some point the sound becomes distorted, but I learned even slowing down the vid by 30% makes it easier for me to enjoy the action.

Reactions: giiggeli
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes