Collection GIF Video najar collection [2023-12-11] [najar]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Red Guy

Jun 25, 2020
Personal opinion with added voice in Najar's vid. The moaning sound made it better, but sometimes i realized that they took the sound from another H videos or Animated Hentai, because the voice doesnt matched the condition, and it makes really weird hearing that part.
If they only add the moaning part, i approved

Jul 8, 2021
i realized that they took the sound from another H videos or Animated Hentai, because the voice doesnt matched the condition, and it makes really weird hearing that part.
That's what you get with third-party edits :rolleyes:
Please keep in mind they are not done by Najar.

Jul 8, 2021
Mano's video will be (originally planned to be released on January 15th).
According to the preview, there probably won't be any pussy shot (aside future x-ray) due to a bad choice of camera angle.
Blame the guy who was filming the scene for that :unsure:

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
Mano's video will be (originally planned to be released on January 15th).
According to the preview, there probably won't be any pussy shot (aside future x-ray) due to a bad choice of camera angle.
Blame the guy who was filming the scene for that :unsure:
Najar's pumping out these non-pov vids left and right lately with the delays and all. It's sad tho since I only sub to pov vids. I wonder if something's happening with them right now.

3d5_Kai

Sep 21, 2022
Najar's pumping out these non-pov vids left and right lately with the delays and all. It's sad tho since I only sub to pov vids. I wonder if something's happening with them right now.
Yea the pov vids are great. The others are nice too but there has been times when I watch that I feel like the guy in some form of cuckold play. Maybe it's because of the choice of camera angles or something

Reactions: Ksldoje

Red Guy

Jun 25, 2020
So, we will have the X ray version?

No, im not being dicc for not waiting, i just want to ask will we have it or not

Jul 8, 2021
So, we will have the X ray version?

No, im not being dicc for not waiting, i just want to ask will we have it or not
As long as you don't see a notice from Najar saying the opposite, there will be an x-ray version (and in the case of Mano where half of the video doesn't show her pussy, it would be suicide not to make an x-ray version).
Usually, it's a week after the original video (there were some exceptions but we were aware of them ahead of time).
Be a big boy and wait.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes