Collection GIF Video najar collection [2023-12-11] [najar]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
So he's not updating kemono anymore or why it's not up to date?
Kemono is a Scraper site, so people pay and sign up to their patreon, or fantia or whatever and "would" upload those paywalled content to kemono. but kemono has *SOMETHING* going wrong, and nothing is getting uploaded and updated anymore since all those system are offline and not working. and it feels like nobody in charge there is doing anything about it it feels like.

hell, the last time anything got uploaded there was the 12th of december, ever since nothing got uploaded there due to technical difficulties.

Zekmeshi

Mar 20, 2021
Kemono is a Scraper site, so people pay and sign up to their patreon, or fantia or whatever and "would" upload those paywalled content to kemono. but kemono has *SOMETHING* going wrong, and nothing is getting uploaded and updated anymore since all those system are offline and not working. and it feels like nobody in charge there is doing anything about it it feels like.

hell, the last time anything got uploaded there was the 12th of december, ever since nothing got uploaded there due to technical difficulties.
Kemono has had a couple of issues back to back. First of all Fantia cracked down on scrapers causing that content to cease. Then a few months ago Pixiv Fanbox also implemented a similar security measure that disabled the scraping being done by Kemono. They were(are?) implementing a fix for this however in the mean time their backend server host has been experiencing network issues so to fix that they are migrating the server to another host which they started a week or two ago so the frontend site works fine but nothing has been scraped since the backend was migrated.

Why they don't include this news on their main site instead of making people dig for information I do not know. But once the backend server is migrated Patreon will be able to be scraped again. I think the fix for Fanbox is planned for the start of the new year but who knows. No clue about Fantia.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
...Why they don't include this news on their main site instead of making people dig for information I do not know. But once the backend server is migrated Patreon will be able to be scraped again. I think the fix for Fanbox is planned for the start of the new year but who knows. No clue about Fantia.
I don't get it either why they don't make it so clear either, i mean they have front-page banner, is it really so hard to just add a banner saying "Ayo, we are uprooting our entire system, expect no uploads for X weeks"? no wonder everyone feels like nobody is doing anything.

Anormalprobe

Sep 10, 2020
I don't get it either why they don't make it so clear either, i mean they have front-page banner, is it really so hard to just add a banner saying "Ayo, we are uprooting our entire system, expect no uploads for X weeks"? no wonder everyone feels like nobody is doing anything.
The fact that they ban anyone that asks on their telegram whilst having no pin or anything that explains the situation shows that they're hiding something tbh, I wouldn't hold out hope of them actually bringing fanbox scraping back until it actually does

Reactions: Mighty_P and RGZ34
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes