• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection GIF Video najar collection [2023-12-11] [najar]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

3d5_Kai

Sep 21, 2022
Anyone have a complete, unaltered collection of everything? I just wanna ask how much the total filesize of the collection is atm.

hlarious

Jun 4, 2022
anyone can upload this to gofile or another website? not sure about others but pixeldrain is super slow atm
Here's another mirror, since I was already halfway through uploading

Anyone have a complete, unaltered collection of everything? I just wanna ask how much the total filesize of the collection is atm.
Everything from 2020-11 up to now, without any compression, is about 22.6GiB
File list:

Last edited:

Dan1306!$@#%@345

Oct 27, 2023
Here's another mirror, since I was already halfway through uploading

Everything from 2020-11 up to now, without any compression, is about 24.3GB
File list:
how do i download this and where? thanks in advance for your immediate respond

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2021
Najar made a for the next videos, up to January 2024.
He probably knows how impatient people are in this thread ;)
He's so kind, isn't he?

November 27th: Amana :giggle:
~ December 3rd: Chiyuki x-ray
~ December 9th: Amana x-ray
~ January 10th (2024): new video (unknown character yet)

Only Amana's video has a fixed date, the others will be released around said dates.

rakugaki

Feb 8, 2022
Everything from 2020-11 up to now, without any compression, is about 24.3GB
File list:
Weird while I'm only missing hiori2_full_v0 and that .txt file, I'm only coming up to 22.6GB and this is double checking every file he posted. No idea where you're getting that extra 2 GB from. Could you share what v0 is in the meanwhile? It isn't in the 1st post.

hlarious

Jun 4, 2022
Weird while I'm only missing hiori2_full_v0 and that .txt file, I'm only coming up to 22.6GB and this is double checking every file he posted.
The .txt file is just something I put there myself to note that there wasn't any x-ray version released for that month.

As for the size, despite saying "GB" (gigabytes), Windows Explorer actually shows the size in GiB (gibibytes). I'll edit my post to reflect that, sorry for the confusion (and for being pedantic...)
1699935245663.png

Folder size properties:
1699935163989.png

Could you share what v0 is in the meanwhile?
hiori2_full_v0.mp4 is the first version najar released for hiori_full.mp4, archived on Kemono here:

hiori2_full.mp4 is the version released a couple days later with a few changes to the animation, which are used for the rest of the videos. It's archived on Kemono as revision #2 of the above post.

I renamed the first version to hiori2_full_v0 just to differentiate them. Also, the OP only contains v0.

Here are the file hashes for each (generated by )
1699936038859.png

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2022
None of the anonfile links work and the golink files have all been removed except the kogane2 file

Edit: Anyone have any idea what happened to Madoka 1?

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2022
brother the site anonfile has been shut down, gofiles are prone to take downs, just use pixeldrain or the torrent,
The torrent is a pain in the ass to figure out and pixeldrain isn't trustworthy, known for putting bad shit in the things you download from their site, decided to go to kemono and download the xray shit myself since I don't care for the non-xray shit.

• Haha
Reactions: systemfighter
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes