RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Happens. Many devs met this issue in the last months. Just comply to their rules and your page should be up again in 4-5 days after a second check. By the way, did they say anything about incest material ? If that's the case, you should consider making an " incest patch ".
No, only thing they say is hide some adult or nudity content. That's all hope so:test:

Reactions: Kakato

kirishima3793

Jul 2, 2018
just how many hp point to be able to meet with dr april beside 1 hp point? oh and how to unlock bath scene with mom beside thighjob and handjob?

kirishima3793

Jul 2, 2018
thanks for your answer i already figures it now and i thinks i know how to meet with dr april now just do quest from telephone until quest that need to meet dr april in quarantine area.

XdnaX

Jun 18, 2018
where are they?? i can only find 2 cookies, 1 by the phone when you get the mission and 1 outside the hospital

edit: nvm found them
1. park next to phone (day)
2. outside hospital (day)
3. in park near bench (night)
4. outside home (day)
5. mothers room (day)
6. school (night)
7. sisters room (night)
8. old neiborhood (day)
9. hospital (night) you must be as close to 1hp as possible then talk to the nurse at the window

also after finishing this quest there is no more (at least not that i've noticed
Thanks man really appreciate it!
Oh so there are no more quests after this :-(
Damn, i hope for another update.

Reactions: kirishima3793

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
How do I get the Blowjob from Mom? stats plz. I have 180 R. and 64 Courage. In the Morning only tipping - no blowing in bathroom on Pc or Bedroom.
and Whats going on in the Hospital at Night? only scary faces but nothing else? even no Escape..

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes