RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

XdnaX

Jun 18, 2018
Just would like to ask, is it the latest version i mean or there are any latest version available....
Thanks.

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
What are these new scenes? I can't find. Or autor had mind art rework.
Replaced 2 animations with mom (grab ass scenes) and added 3 new scenes (2 with mom at night and one at the second park area).
Mom night scenes means scenes when you sleep. Do a blowjob her before go to sleep, then pussy teasing next night, if all conditions are satisfied then you'll see the new scenes.

Reactions: Madara1878
May 16, 2017
Replaced 2 animations with mom (grab ass scenes) and added 3 new scenes (2 with mom at night and one at the second park area).
Mom night scenes means scenes when you sleep. Do a blowjob her before go to sleep, then pussy teasing next night, if all conditions are satisfied then you'll see the new scenes.
Thank you very much.

May 16, 2017
I see it's 2 scenes when you sleep buy Park? It's this zooming on policewoman tits or I something missing?

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
How do you get the dinner with mom scene? I have 230+ relation and 103 courage

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
@StickJump If I can give you an advice, I think you should create a walkthrough when you have some free time and ask a mod/staff member to post it in the OP. In this way, the thread won't be spammed with recurrent questions.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Thanks, I read that and was under the impression that 'dinner with mom' was at the table so was clicking the table downstairs every evening after school lol

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Shit... Patreon suspended my page because of nudity and adult content. lmao

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Shit... Patreon suspended my page because of nudity and adult content. lmao
Happens. Many devs met this issue in the last months. Just comply to their rules and your page should be up again in 4-5 days after a second check. By the way, did they say anything about incest material ? If that's the case, you should consider making an " incest patch ".

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes