RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
So, @StickJump , what's up ? Didn't see any news since a long time. Are you still working on myxxxkin or your new groping game (I forgot the title - saw it on your patreon page a few months ago). The fans are more than ready to get new scenes :p .

P.S
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

animeboobz69

Aug 5, 2018
is there no longer a gallery in the dresser? if i recall thats where it used to be, really not trying to grind all of it again. i found the cheat room and see all the sprites on the wall but nothing happens when i click, so does that mean no gallery for scenes just cheat room for items?

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
is there no longer a gallery in the dresser? if i recall thats where it used to be, really not trying to grind all of it again. i found the cheat room and see all the sprites on the wall but nothing happens when i click, so does that mean no gallery for scenes just cheat room for items?
There is, but you have to buy the drugs from the dealer in the old neighborhood first.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
Any updates on this? I had forgotten the title, but I see it's been a while since it was updated.

Shagmonkey

Jul 29, 2017
anyone know the varieable # for the key to the secret room im trying to use the online save editor to get it but i just now noticed i got no clue what the number is any hints.?

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
What's with the drawings of each of the women on the basement? Also will we ever get to use magic (& the opportunity to fight the SS+ fighter)? Finally what's the significance of the tavern dream, will there be a fantasy area opening up at some point?

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
Feels lile this game is abandoned no info about it on Patreon. Especially since his current game lists Molestor Life and not this. It sucks cause i actually liked this game and grinded a lot of time on it. :/

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Feels lile this game is abandoned no info about it on Patreon. Especially since his current game lists Molestor Life and not this. It sucks cause i actually liked this game and grinded a lot of time on it. :/
Don't think so. Still, SJ's biggest flaw is communication. He delivers an update and disappears for 3-4 months.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys two simple question
1)Any NTR? Avoidable? I hate NTR so i need the answer.
2)Till now any sex with the mother? How many sex till now are in game?
I play for the incest thing, so... see that the game is at v0.2.0.72 look like that the game is out for a long time now. So i think is the time that i need to try the game.

Anticipate thankses.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hi guys two simple question
1)Any NTR? Avoidable? I hate NTR so i need the answer.
2)Till now any sex with the mother? How many sex till now are in game?
I play for the incest thing, so... see that the game is at v0.2.0.72 look like that the game is out for a long time now. So i think is the time that i need to try the game.

Anticipate thankses.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Hi guys. Sorry for no updates for MyKin. Patreon blocked this game with no excuse. Even removing all incest content will not help. 0.2.0.7.2 is the last update at this moment, maybe in future I'll continue developing it, and it will be fully free because now I can't get any money from this game. Hope you enjoyed this game guys! Thanks all for playing!!!:ForeverAlone: I'm really happy that this game and me remained in memory of a lot of you guys, that's really makes me happy. If someone want I can upload source RPGM VX ACE file of this game so you can make some mods or update it (ofc without getting any money from it and with my credits), I'm giving full rights to modify and uploading this game wherever you want.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Hi guys. Sorry for no updates for MyKin. Patreon blocked this game with no excuse. Even removing all incest content will not help. 0.2.0.7.2 is the last update at this moment, maybe in future I'll continue developing it, and it will be fully free because now I can't get any money from this game. Hope you enjoyed this game guys! Thanks all for playing!!!:ForeverAlone: I'm really happy that this game and me remained in memory of a lot of you guys, that's really makes me happy. If someone want I can upload source RPGM VX ACE file of this game so you can make some mods or update it (ofc without getting any money from it and with my credits), I'm giving full rights to modify and uploading this game wherever you want.
Man patreon really are a bouquet of stimdicks! Chin up brother, we loved playing your game and now we look forward to whatever you plan to create next. Something with more regular updates would be awesome :eek:penedeyewink:. Take care and come back soon with something else for us.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes