RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

aivarasx987

Sep 15, 2017
Is the cheat room only for cash and Items or can you see the scenes aswell? If you can get scenes, then how? Pressing z on the girls on the wall inside cheat room didnt seem to do anything... Thanks

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
or also there is other way how to do it: enter norry's room, wait for a two sec, leave this room because cheating is not interesting

May 19, 2017
I figured it out myself guys, but thanks anyway :)
Also a question (or bug report) : i can buy all weapon/armor/consumable, but i cant see the scenes? Why is that?

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Welcome @StickJump it's good to have you here! Your game is awesome and the new art is fucking fantastic. The one complaint i have is to do with saving, it's freaking annoying. why is it only aloud at night? I would love it if you change that to be able to save anytime.

Reactions: StickJump and Gabaw

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Welcome @StickJump it's good to have you here! Your game is awesome and the new art is fucking fantastic. The one complaint i have is to do with saving, it's freaking annoying. why is it only aloud at night? I would love it if you change that to be able to save anytime.
I was testing saving at any moment, but my codes are so complicated that saving and loading at any moment except night making a lot of bugs.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
ok, i just did what i do for all the games on this site, might want a disclaimer if we're supposed to do that

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes