RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Shagmonkey

Jul 29, 2017
can some body link me a save that has secret room key in it cuz i tryed every variable to put key in and nothing worked with online editor so a linked save file would be nice.:)

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
Hi guys. Sorry for no updates for MyKin. Patreon blocked this game with no excuse. Even removing all incest content will not help. 0.2.0.7.2 is the last update at this moment, maybe in future I'll continue developing it, and it will be fully free because now I can't get any money from this game. Hope you enjoyed this game guys! Thanks all for playing!!!:ForeverAlone: I'm really happy that this game and me remained in memory of a lot of you guys, that's really makes me happy. If someone want I can upload source RPGM VX ACE file of this game so you can make some mods or update it (ofc without getting any money from it and with my credits), I'm giving full rights to modify and uploading this game wherever you want.
Thanks for everything so far but please don't give up on this game my dude, it was a most enjoyable game for me & the other players. It had real potential. As for Patreon, they're a bunch of arseclads so don't let them get you down. I'm sure you'll find a way, creative types such as yourself always manage.

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Hi guys. Sorry for no updates for MyKin. Patreon blocked this game with no excuse. Even removing all incest content will not help. 0.2.0.7.2 is the last update at this moment, maybe in future I'll continue developing it, and it will be fully free because now I can't get any money from this game. Hope you enjoyed this game guys! Thanks all for playing!!!:ForeverAlone: I'm really happy that this game and me remained in memory of a lot of you guys, that's really makes me happy. If someone want I can upload source RPGM VX ACE file of this game so you can make some mods or update it (ofc without getting any money from it and with my credits), I'm giving full rights to modify and uploading this game wherever you want.
maybe try ko-fi?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Just too bad. This game was the reason I came to this site in the first place one year ago. :(

Shagmonkey

Jul 29, 2017
If some one has the save with the key to secret room can ya put the link to it up iv tryed everything from online save editors and such cant get file variable that gives the key.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Good game, the art is very beautiful ... but it would be even better if all the sex scenes were animated (mother on the couch, sister's ass, for example) ... and this summer, we advanced with the teacher beyond blowjob ? Congratulations on the work here!

boneguy69

Sep 5, 2017
I was wondering when/if an update would come out, but turns out Patreon gave him no choice. You could probably use another service as isamaru suggested. Really sucks just letting your game with so much potential go to waste.

U

User_71462

Anyone have a full save with all scenes already unlocked? I don't really want to grind through an abandoned game.

Reactions: hunterspy132

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017

Well, thought you gave up on creating games @StickJump ? Still don't want to give another chance to myXXXkin ? :p

D

Deleted member 2738

Any chance of the F95 Community modding and continuing this game like they did to Urban Demons?
They did a better job than Nergal lmao

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Guess I was late to the party, but oh god, how I love the end that this game received after all the BS thrown at us with all of those delays, changing arts and everything - and I honestly was expecting it (patreon bans-thing or not).

Feels really good. Also, it's so fun the actual jealousy that he have towards the 3DCG games that are more popular but I mean, if you're not able to keep a game like this alive and interesting (even though the art was cool, but that alone it's not enough), it's not anybody's fault if not yours. I mean, there are others RPGMaker games out there more interesting and more updated than this one so he really has to blame himself and not the people who goes towards other "shores".

Any chance of the F95 Community modding and continuing this game like they did to Urban Demons?
I mean, let's be honest here.. what modding and such do you want to make within a game that has literally nothing? Just four scenes (don't recall the exact number) for every char at the most? Broken, on top of everything iirc? It's better make it all over again, honestly xD
At least Urban Demons have lots of things, double than this one and have a fanbase more active and interested than this one.

boneguy69

Sep 5, 2017
I was thinking I would, but I can't start on it right away. And as brynhildr said, it's better to remake the whole thing. Too much grinding and needless transitions to get through days. The only game I've modded is making the English version of FOBS (Forest of the Blue Skin) by Zell23 if that counts for anything.

D

Deleted member 2738

Yeah I guess you guys are right.
I only liked it out of nostalgia as it was one of my first Patreon games and introduced me to the incest style corruption concept.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes