JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
This will be released in the next version along with a config file you just need to copy into the folders.
Keep up the good work, it’s one of the best game I have ever played. Hope you will keep with slow&steady ‚corruption’ like you’ve been doing so far, don’t rush it - majority of developers have a problem with it.

They take innocent, pure girl and oooh wow after 2 updates she become a dumb slut without even one brain cell, agreeing to fuck random guys. ‚Free roaming/many choices’ - bullshit.

It’s a pleasure to see someone who knows what to do. I will definitely become your patron, it’s a well spend money after all. Wishing you thousands of $ and satisfaction.

Reactions: vanuyak

hashiiim

Aug 30, 2016
the last game update was on 21 oct ..
so does that mean the game update every 2 month or what ??

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
Dev is alive however he didn’t say anything about the next update. Without regular updates, especially in the very begining, he won’t get decent money.

Reactions: vanuyak and bosa43

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
His request for the early developing stage is 500$ per month, without 1 or 2 updates there is no chance for it.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
He keeps updating his Patreon page, so it is probably in the works. I guess there will be a new version released this month, since the last one was in October.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
His request for the early developing stage is 500$ per month, without 1 or 2 updates there is no chance for it.
Yeah I understand Devs wanting to get paid for their work, but its hard to want to invest in someone's game when the majority of them end up being abandoned or dragged out for months.

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
That’s why a brillant idea for ‚how to milk your patrons’ is releasing quality and often updates in the early stage od the game to get more fame and money. After that you can slow down and keep a stable flow. Although for the reliable devs, keeping regular 1 month regular major, not meaningless bug fixes, updates is crucial to gain trust.

Reactions: Zerox64 and vanuyak
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes