blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Lmao I like whoever is doing the genre tags heythatsliam killed me haha

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
This is looking like a great story!!
I like the different paths that can be explored. The scenes map is an amazing thing to have!!
One thing I hope they add, is more save slots, to be able to play different path and don't have the issue of having to overwrite all the time. Since also, if you want to replay something, the scenes map doesn't have dialogs.

Found it "funny" that the game's title here doesn't match the actual one LOL. Close enough tho
2018-10-22 01_00_37.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Added v0.2 Official release (Mac) to OP.

You Mac guys really should thank me :closedtongue:
Im not a Mac user, but i thank u anyway cause u are such a helpful guy, mate. Even if sometimes u seem a bit too serious XD (not this time, though XD). Cheers!

Reactions: UncleVT

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I really, really hope they will do speed up this text display....
It's so annoying! And what is more, it's not only slow- typewriter effect slow, but I have it displayed twice in a row with different texturing/coloring!?!

And the save slots, of course, I would do it myself, but hacking this Assembly-csharp.dll is yet beyond my paygrade, unfortunately

Ginwizxy

Jun 4, 2017
I really, really hope they will do speed up this text display....
It's so annoying! And what is more, it's not only slow- typewriter effect slow, but I have it displayed twice in a row with different texturing/coloring!?!

And the save slots, of course, I would do it myself, but hacking this Assembly-csharp.dll is yet beyond my paygrade, unfortunately
They have already added the option to increase the text scrolling speed in the latest official release inside the help menu actually. The text displays practically instantly now.

What is this different texturing/coloring you're talking about? My text displays normally like every other game though.

Reactions: Pif paf

magus448

May 22, 2018
They have already added the option to increase the text scrolling speed in the latest official release inside the help menu actually. The text displays practically instantly now.

What is this different texturing/coloring you're talking about? My text displays normally like every other game though.

View attachment 166608
If you progress too fast the text can come up as grey I think when you advance while its typing.

I've also found that if you use a s in your name it will activate autoskip and fast forward to the first choice. Luckily I could copy and paste a name to stop it from happening.

Reactions: Pif paf

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I have also added the option to change the text scrolling speed in the options menu, and the option to choose whether or not to continue skip mode after choices.
OK guys , I don't have this option in the options menu. The only thing I can speed up is skipping text, not displaying text.
Version number seems ok, so I'm totally confused????

Ginwizxy

Jun 4, 2017
OK guys , I don't have this option in the options menu. The only thing I can speed up is skipping text, not displaying text.
Version number seems ok, so I'm totally confused????
It is not in the options menu. It's in the help menu. (The question mark)

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
It is not in the options menu. It's in the help menu. (The question mark)

Well, it's not working for me, the text displays with the same slowness and there is no option to change that.
I'm not interested in skipping text speed, so what you mentioned, I've seen it but it's not a solution for me.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Yep, i hope that there will be more save slots. I really hate that when some games have like 4-10 save slots. Im one of these that save a lot in like every game, not only adult ones.
It's also cool that Dev added some nice and hot new scenes with full 0.2 release.

Ginwizxy

Jun 4, 2017
Well, it's not working for me, the text displays with the same slowness and there is no option to change that.
I'm not interested in skipping text speed, so what you mentioned, I've seen it but it's not a solution for me.
If you want the text to display all at once, just click inside the textbox when the text is displaying and it will skip the text animation and display all the text at once.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes