• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hairpremi

Apr 28, 2018
Really, Unity? it was a pain in ass getting all scenes with such a limited number of save slots. I really recommend changing this to Ren'py, since the game is just a VN with branching paths and variable changing choices.
Goob job with the flowchart though. It is useful tool long forgotten by western devs apparently.
About the game. It's noteworthy and there's potential. If the corruption pace is well developed like it's been so far and there's plenty of opportunities to play around with the multiple characters (like it's being hinted by many choices already), it will be a good product on kink and script sides.
yes switching to ren'py is a great idea
but i doubt the devs are interested
hopefully some body would be kind enough to make a nice walkthrough
i know the flow chart is there but some of the options aren't quite so clear cut
or is there a way to edit the save file so we can play around with the variables?

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Yep, for me unity is also a pain in the butt and i would love just simply, very easy to navigate renpy version but i think Dev probably have experience with unity and not renpy so it will stay that way. :p
Liked new update, good that there are choices and you can avoid routes you don't like, so everyone will find something cool for them and pursue that route.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
so excited for the latest version! When MAC becomes available please upload to OP. :)

JasDoc1

Aug 13, 2018

Found them on other hosting sites. Anyone have premium on these sites to fast download and upload to MEGA? 30kbs/s for free is nonsense

I'm using Wine, however when I launch this PC version there is no font. What Wine 'set screen option' do u have?

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes