Ginwizxy

Jun 4, 2017
Hmm, when the wife masturbates, there's an option locked off, even though I feel like I tried all the possible paths...
Which one are you missing? According to the CG screen there are a total of 4 scenes there. The only one I had problems with was the last one with the workers. It did not show up initially even though I had switched on the lights in the car. The option only came up when I replayed the car scene and selected that option again. I am thinking the dev probably only included the flag in this version so you have to trigger the scene again in this version for it to count.

Reactions: vanuyak

Skweep

Oct 7, 2017
"heythatsliam" sold, i'll play the shit out of it because Liam's the best and if there's his twin here, I gotta play it.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Does anyone have a mac version? This is one of the few games that doesn't work with wine.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Oh nice, was hoping the update would pop up sooner than later, quite liked the prologue despite certain content :)

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ok just started the game so quick question im going to assume the fiances obidiance needs to be high for most of the scenes am i wrong

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ok just started the game so quick question im going to assume the fiances obidiance needs to be high for most of the scenes am i wrong
I think so, all I know is that I'm not gonna let that dude who is supposed to act on a movie with her bang her, only I will, haha. I hope I can play it so that no NTR'ing/cucking occurs, nobody fucks those that I care about and love, nobody but me xD

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Which one are you missing? According to the CG screen there are a total of 4 scenes there. The only one I had problems with was the last one with the workers. It did not show up initially even though I had switched on the lights in the car. The option only came up when I replayed the car scene and selected that option again. I am thinking the dev probably only included the flag in this version so you have to trigger the scene again in this version for it to count.
4? i only get 3 , roadsíde workers, Tom and James. who is the fourth?

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I think so, all I know is that I'm not gonna let that dude who is supposed to act on a movie with her bang her, only I will, haha. I hope I can play it so that no NTR'ing/cucking occurs, nobody fucks those that I care about and love, nobody but me XD
Well the Ntr is supposed to be optional so i assume you can play faithful to each other my only issue is the first scene you kiss her again her obidiance goes up but her relationship goes down if you pull away her relationship goes up but obi goes down im kinda confused

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well the Ntr is supposed to be optional so i assume you can play faithful to each other my only issue is the first scene you kiss her again her obidiance goes up but her relationship goes down if you pull away her relationship goes up but obi goes down im kinda confused
Yeah didn't make a whole lot of sense to me either, haha.
I mean, what difference does it make, everyone there pretty much already knows the two are engaged, so why be coy about it? Haha. Unless one could view it as you being insecure needing to show everyone that she's yours, which effectively could be considered as you not trusting her enough to block any advances people may attempt on her.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Yeah didn't make a whole lot of sense to me either, haha.
I mean, what difference does it make, everyone there pretty much already knows the two are engaged, so why be coy about it? Haha. Unless one could view it as you being insecure needing to show everyone that she's yours, which effectively could be considered as you not trusting her enough to block any advances people may attempt on her.
That is possible or it could simply be you tired of hiding the fact you love her and don't mind showing it

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Quite fun, but like in most Unity games the text is slow and there are no options. Sure CTRL skips fast, but you cant go back when you missed something. And for a 2nd play through its all to slow...

A lot of build up and not much to see, but as I said, quite fun and I will keep an eye on it.

Reactions: vanuyak and r3nown
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes