Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
What is this game

The son looks older than the mother, he has a sister that's a teen and he's married to a woman that looks older than his mother.

Wat

Oct 9, 2017
What is this game

The son looks older than the mother, he has a sister that's a teen and he's married to a woman that looks older than his mother.

Wat
lol the mother is just petite and her age is in 40's that just how u judge in her appearance and with there age xD so dont get to confuse if u havent saw or seen some1 in that kind of ppl ..

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
lol the mother is just petite and her age is in 40's that just how u judge in her appearance and with there age XD so dont get to confuse if u havent saw or seen some1 in that kind of ppl ..
Yeah sure. Okay I'll indulge you.

The MC looks like he's in his mid 20s and shares the room with his teenie sister.
> /r/thathappened

Ginwizxy

Jun 4, 2017

The MC looks like he's in his mid 20s and shares the room with his teenie sister.
> /r/thathappened
I'm in my twenties and I share the room with my 19 y.o sister :biggrin:
I think it's pretty common actually. At least amongst the people I know.

Jansen

May 8, 2017

So James and Val were out on a dinner date. Question is, with whom? =D

Anyways, I'm excited for the up and coming version patch. I hope your guys are too! This will be the last major Progress Update before the next version rolls out, besides small, informative info-bits, so I hope you all are ready!

A little bad news first. Last week was a bad week for me. Was swamped with work from my full-time job for 2 full days (and nights) and then immediately after that, probably because of the exhaustion, I was down with stomach flu for 3 days. So that was about 5 days without much work done on the project. Which pissed me off so much since I was itching to continue with the project so much while I was lying in bed..

But that is about where the bad news ends. In better news. I've managed to squeeze in a little bit of coding on my laptop while I was sick in bed in order to roll out the 'Scene' menu for the CG pages. This menu is not as simple as just a CG viewing screen though as I have mentioned before previously. It will be designed in a way to provide clues for the players to assist them in completing their CG collection. So most of that page is done and the code that is needed has been mostly incorporated into the main logic.

Next, for the last few days, I have been working non-stop, even sneaking a few hours during my regular full-time work hours, to write the story for the 'Home with Val' route. And I am glad that I have most of the general story out. But atlas, I am limited by what I can render with 1 PC. I am doing the best I can, and hopefully, I can roll out the version update by the end of this week, or sometime mid next week.

Lastly, I just want to say that it has been such fun working on this project, and honestly, it has been the only thing on my mind these days. Whatever I am doing, whenever in the day, thoughts about how to make it better, story ideas, game mechanics would pop into mind, and these only serves to make me want to do more for the game. I am extremely excited to see how the game will evolve in the future, and I am really thankful for all my Patrons, for their support, and for showing that they share the same interest in this project as me.

Cheers!

DW

Oct 9, 2017

So James and Val were out on a dinner date. Question is, with whom? =D

Anyways, I'm excited for the up and coming version patch. I hope your guys are too! This will be the last major Progress Update before the next version rolls out, besides small, informative info-bits, so I hope you all are ready!

A little bad news first. Last week was a bad week for me. Was swamped with work from my full-time job for 2 full days (and nights) and then immediately after that, probably because of the exhaustion, I was down with stomach flu for 3 days. So that was about 5 days without much work done on the project. Which pissed me off so much since I was itching to continue with the project so much while I was lying in bed..

But that is about where the bad news ends. In better news. I've managed to squeeze in a little bit of coding on my laptop while I was sick in bed in order to roll out the 'Scene' menu for the CG pages. This menu is not as simple as just a CG viewing screen though as I have mentioned before previously. It will be designed in a way to provide clues for the players to assist them in completing their CG collection. So most of that page is done and the code that is needed has been mostly incorporated into the main logic.

Next, for the last few days, I have been working non-stop, even sneaking a few hours during my regular full-time work hours, to write the story for the 'Home with Val' route. And I am glad that I have most of the general story out. But atlas, I am limited by what I can render with 1 PC. I am doing the best I can, and hopefully, I can roll out the version update by the end of this week, or sometime mid next week.

Lastly, I just want to say that it has been such fun working on this project, and honestly, it has been the only thing on my mind these days. Whatever I am doing, whenever in the day, thoughts about how to make it better, story ideas, game mechanics would pop into mind, and these only serves to make me want to do more for the game. I am extremely excited to see how the game will evolve in the future, and I am really thankful for all my Patrons, for their support, and for showing that they share the same interest in this project as me.

Cheers!

DW
wasn't their an update b4 this 1 ? right? i kinda like too look it but cant though xD so im just scrolling if there's one xD ...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I love games where things are optional, will keep an eye on this one. A bit hypocritical because if I was playing the wife i'd have her fucking other women but as it's the husband i'll give them their happy ever after because i'm a soppy bitch.

> /r/thathappened
My brother is 9 years older than me and i've lived with him since I was 17. It happens a lot.

Reactions: 000000

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
I love games where things are optional, will keep an eye on this one. A bit hypocritical because if I was playing the wife i'd have her fucking other women but as it's the husband i'll give them their happy ever after because i'm a soppy bitch.

My brother is 9 years older than me and i've lived with him since I was 17. It happens a lot.
In the same bedroom?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
In the same bedroom?
We lived in a bedsit for about 8 months, they are 1 room only so yeah.

Not saying it was ideal, incest isn't our thing and we both like women so wouldn't have worked anyway but it was that or the streets and I don't like the cold.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Hmm, when the wife masturbates, there's an option locked off, even though I feel like I tried all the possible paths...

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes