Tecton

May 25, 2017
Don't suppose anyone has a save with all the scenes unlocked, hmm?

Also, why is this game's save path in such a weird place? Having to go through the registry to find it is a bit odd.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
good game, even though I don't appreciate sharing girls in those games and the game is often putting you in a tight spot, but I can appreciate that it is well made. If sharing is avoidable with wife and family members (except father with mother, I have no issue with it) I have no problem playing

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Is there a difference between the beta and the current version? Haven't been to this site in a while...

Side note, is there a walkthrough? Also had a option blurred out for masturbating

Ginwizxy

Jun 4, 2017
Is there a difference between the beta and the current version? Haven't been to this site in a while...

Side note, is there a walkthrough? Also had a option blurred out for masturbating
Yeah, there are several more scenes in the official release than in the beta, including 3 sex scenes.

Which option are you missing?

Reactions: vanuyak

Ginwizxy

Jun 4, 2017
Yeah, there is a sex scene between Mary and her husband, then a sex scene in the park between you and the wife and another one at home. Those happens when you decide to go home with Valerie instead of your mom.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Yeah, there is a sex scene between Mary and her husband, then a sex scene in the park between you and the wife and another one at home. Those happens when you decide to go home with Valerie instead of your mom.
Got the first, I guess the latter two are if we don't want to pursue corruption with Valerie and mom?

Ginwizxy

Jun 4, 2017
Got the first, I guess the latter two are if we don't want to pursue corruption with Valerie and mom?
The latter two happens after the scene where you go the art studio and Mary and her husband have sex. You and Valerie will then walk home through the park. I believe you will get either one or the other. (i.e. if you choose to have sex in the park, you won't get the scene at home and vice versa)

Tecton

May 25, 2017
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DefaultCompany\My Girlfriend's A Star]
Guess I need to find another way to unlock everything then. Normally I enjoy searching out branching paths in games, but lately I've been so lethargic and tired I don't have the time or energy.

Reactions: vanuyak
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes