Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
And they see NTR (avoidable), male/female protagonist. So what can you say about that? You have 'Fleeting Iris' and many other titles with 4k$ per month with swinging/cheating/NTR and female protagonist.

If you want to get a decent amount of money you will have to put some work in the project. Sure, there are some specific kinds of games that people, who support them, are willing to pour much money (incest, furry).
That's why I say it's not a good thing for this game that most of the comments of the first page and the two reviews are about NTR. I haven't played this game even for free, but probably there is more in this game than NTR and cuckold. Problem is, the sole mention of those words are a turn off for most of the people (including me). More people would give a try to this game if comments were about other things of the game and about the NTR being avoidable. If a game succeed is not thanks to NTR and cuckold, but in spite of. Yeah, there are people who like it and will play the game because of NTR, but there are way more people that will never play the game exactly because of NTR. Making it something totally secondary and avoidable is the only way to attract people who is into that thing, and not loose everybody else.

Reactions: vanuyak

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
That's why I say it's not a good thing for this game that most of the comments of the first page and the two reviews are about NTR
Whenever 'NTR" appears then everyone loses their minds. IMO it's incredible that vast majority of people here see any moral difference between having your wife fucked by another man and fucking your own mother. They truly believe that having incest kinks is perfectly normal, nevertheless at the same time 'cucks' are bunch of the guys with some mental disorders. Nope, you're wrong. Both of you are sick fucks, like other fetishists.

Not a single whining has ever been observed under the incest or furry thread in comparison with many under NTR/swinging in spite of fucking your own daughter or having your cat (some other furry animal??) fucked aren't different in their sickness from the ntr.
Problem is, the sole mention of those words are a turn off for most of the people (including me). More people would give a try to this game if comments were about other things of the game and about the NTR being avoidable.
You can call it whenever any other fetish comes. More people would give a try to that game if comments were about other things of the game and about the incest/furry/tf/female MC/male MC/interracial/violence/pregnancy being avoidable.
If a game succeed is not thanks to NTR and cuckold, but in spite of.
Few thousands $ for a game, made in hated RPGM, is quite a score, isn't it? Once I have seen similar opinion, but about female MC - there are a few titles with 8k bucks, give or take. However, I agree that there are definitely much more games with certain fetishes, which brings a huuuge money flow despite its quality.

Gosh, if you combine them into one project - quantity is quality in itself then.
Making it something totally secondary and avoidable is the only way to attract people who is into that thing, and not loose everybody else.
This is what the dev is doing right now. What could he possibly do more after making NTR/incest avoidable and giving a choice to play as a female or a male?

Jun 1, 2017
Realy you dont ned one in this stage, actualy is not very complicate and with a few 2 or 3 save max can see all content.
[English is not my language plz escuse me for some mistake]

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
I think this is mostly a beta test of the new open world mechanics, which is understandable. Hopefully the full 0.3 will have more content or 0.4 will be a faster turn around.

Yeah I gravitate towards topics and games all about fucking my blood relatives, personally. Nothing like engaging in conversation with fellow degenerate mother fucking connoisseurs.

:whistle:
Don't forget hardcore rape, harassment and dehumanization. What great advertisements those are, apparently.

But as soon a woman has a little liberty to be bad, it's suddenly 'fucking ntr cancer' :unsure:

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Whenever 'NTR" appears then everyone loses their minds. IMO it's incredible that vast majority of people here see any moral difference between having your wife fucked by another man and fucking your own mother. They truly believe that having incest kinks is perfectly normal, nevertheless at the same time 'cucks' are bunch of the guys with some mental disorders. Nope, you're wrong. Both of you are sick fucks, like other fetishists.
I'm not going to comment the rest of your comment because it's too long and I don't want to enter in a byzantine discussion, but I can say that this is not about "moral difference" but about turns-on and turns-off. Probably difference cames front the fact that 99% of people would never, ever, under any circumstance, fuck his/her relatives. Is just a totally unrealistic fantasy that don't even involve the real relatives, and everybody know that. It's like furries. They don't even exist. But being cheated by the partner is something that happens every day to people, both men and women. The scenario is too realistic, and it's not something most of the people could find arousing even in a game, and it's disturbing that some people can find arousing something so humiliating and potentially dangerous for any marriage. It's like having fantasies about falling into bankruptcy when you are running a business or dreaming about being humiliated after finishing the last competitor in a race you are running.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I wonder how many people have run away from this thread without looking back after reading the reviews about how great is the "real NTR" in this game and comments like "NTR heaven", "Black guy + NTR, I have to play it", "NTR fuck yes" "Your boss fuck your mom"... :unsure::unsure::unsure: Hundreds? Thousands?

People, if you want to help this game, stop talking about NTR. NTR is "box office poison" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
There are so many people with those comments because there are a lot people interested in ntr and cheating. Deal with it, the haters are just a spamming minority.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Alright @Amedore you've made some valid points but if you want to continue arguing about the validity of NTR in general there are plenty of other threads to disucss it in such as or . Please keep this thread on topic about the game.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Alright @Amedore you've made some valid points but if you want to continue arguing about the validity of NTR in general there are plenty of other threads to disucss it in such as or . Please keep this thread on topic about the game.
I didn't want to talk about that initially since NTR is something I´m not interested about, but I was asked and I replied.

My point about this game and it's popularity (or better, lack of it) is in my first and second comment.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes