plrdls

Jan 24, 2018
I didn't want to talk about that initially since NTR is something I´m not interested about, but I was asked and I replied.

My point about this game and it's popularity (or better, lack of it) is in my first and second comment.
You are right about how you weren't originally arguing the validity of NTR, you were just telling people to stop talking about a significant part of the game in the thread for said game. I'm not sure whether you dislike the game in general or just the NTR option, if it is the first then just ignore the thread and move on. If it is the latter, don't play the NTR path and support the dev on patreon if you feel he isn't getting the support he deserves. You can't try and censor people who are talking about the game in the game's own thread, so just drop the argument and move on.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
This version seems broken and not much in it. I hate games that have free roam, but even worse are games that make you think they have it and all you can do is skip time and everything else is closed and fake.

Reactions: bosa43

ssrrxxbr

Oct 20, 2017
I played the initial versions of this game and I thought it would be a promising game ... but now playing this last version and it's clear that you make the girl's choices ... and making choices for the girls takes all the fun of the game for me. (I'm talking about the ntr side of the thing) I'd rather corrupt them and see what happens ..(like the tyrant)..

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
All due respect i like the game it has a lot of potential but if its patreons the dev is after he cannot continue doing updates like that.

Reactions: vanuyak

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I mean i agree update was really short and had almost no content, but it's christmas season and he still got like 10+ new patrons after the last update.
Of course if he continues to do these type of really small updates every 2 months then things may get bad and he may start losing supporters.

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
I mean i agree update was really short and had almost no content, but it's christmas season and he still got like 10+ new patrons after the last update.
Of course if he continues to do these type of really small updates every 2 months then things may get bad and he may start losing supporters.
Yeah exactly its the we agree hope the dev brings all the good stuff on 2019 !!!

Jdertaufer

Feb 19, 2018
@LordStrike Its HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DefaultCompany\My Girlfriend's A Star
How can anyone think the registry is a good place for save games?
In fact, and even if I'm somewhat curious about it, I won't install a game that uses the Registry to put the saves. Too sensitive part of the System for me to "overload it". Pitty the Dev hadn't choose other place.

• Love

Moeffg

Sep 10, 2017
In fact, and even if I'm somewhat curious about it, I won't install a game that uses the Registry to put the saves. Too sensitive part of the System for me to "overload it". Pitty the Dev hadn't choose other place.
The registry isn't any more sensitive than the normal file system. Actually, it's less of an issue than the normal filesystem, as it in general gives faster access to data compared to a physical HD.

Also, you cannot realistically overload it, the registry is made of a few different files that all are only a few MB in size. Doubling the size of the total registry won't make your computer slower.

If you want to actually look at the file itself that contains the HKEY_Current_User hive, it's NTUSER.DAT under C:\Users\%YourUserName%.

So no, if you trust a foreign program enough to run it, that it access and writes to the registry is no different from writing to the HD, difference is only the interfaces required to write/read.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes