4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I mean... I'm not sure why you're doing this. At least make a ren'py port of a game that follows it's own events. I stopped playing this after the party and how the game gave the exact same next day regardless of what happened at it. Wife gets raped, wake up in bed just fine, 3 some with the hostess? Wake up bed with only your wife. 4 some with the hostess and the girl you work with, all of you go to bed together, wake alone with your wife like nothing happened.

No mention of it, no inclination by the dev that it mattered in anyway, just nothing. And he spent all that time and multiple updates getting out all the content for it and ignores it like it wasn't important at all because fuck writing a coherent story.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I can only be dreaming or am I really seeing a Ren'Py version from My Wife's to Star.:love:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Nice to see a renpy version, hope to cut out a lot of the grind, shame it is only the first day so far.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is it safe to assume that this remake game has as much material as the original game at this time?

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
One of my fav NTR game is now RenPy!!!!!!!!
Thanks for making it from unity to renpy!!!!!!
Just wonder if the interface will be easier to use...
Also will it be an exact copy word for word to the original game?

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I had a go and it's a looking good... I do hope you get creative and add a few extra plots and twist using the images already in it lol... Make the people who played the original find them.....

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
My favourite scene from the original game so far is when The mc's mom & Sister have that threesome
with the black dude

The only thing about that I didn't like was the fact my mc wasn't there watching and jacking off to that scene

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes