4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If this manages to eliminate all of the pointless time-wasting of the original's empty 'sandbox', it'll instantly be 1,000% better.
Well, if you read the quoted stuff about the game for the next update

- All story branches have been implemented

- All repetitive events have been removed

- Some generic events are still there to ensure a good seam between scenes. But you can disable them in the game options.

- Scenes spread over several days have been compressed (the order of events will be provided).

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
Since all the engines have been changed, there is actually no Android. Negative reviews, extremely negative reviews :cautious: :cautious::cautious:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Since all the engines have been changed, there is actually no Android. Negative reviews, extremely negative reviews :cautious: :cautious::cautious:
It's literally the first version of the remake, and it's been out all of 4 days and it's "unofficial" and not affiliated with the other game....there is also no Mac except for the one I built.

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
It's literally the first version of the remake, and it's been out all of 4 days and it's "unofficial" and not affiliated with the other game....there is also no Mac except for the one I built.
Other games that have been converted to unofficial Renpy all have Android, so they still have negative reviews :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I mean, Renpy games converted by others come with their own Android, but they don't come with their own Android. As an Android player, I have to give him a negative review :cautious:
They all don't either...someone else makes a port, or they come further down the line when there is more content, this is only the intro of the game and probably a few minutes of cotent...

And that's not how reviews work or even allowed here on site.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Jamal speaking in the office : says Jamal told me otherwise shouldn't that be Darius ?
now as to the if its not in the game yet it should not be tagged as such .........not much here yet but its a good start

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
right now none ,,, but its set up like he is going to nail his mom and sister
If people look at the other game, the same content will eventually be present in this game if he completes it..

Probably none atm, since this is the very beginning of the remake...

Copied from the other game thread, which you can search the word "incest" and find all these.

Father/Daughter NTR

Mom/Son Brother/Sister

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Okay, for the sake of 0.1, don't give him a negative review. If he doesn't bring his own Android in the future, we Android players will collectively give him a negative review :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Android players make requests to the game be ported, giving bad reviews won't change anything...
Seriously, what kind of people would give an negative review just because of that??

Like SonsOLiberty said, there's a place to do that

NTR guy

Nov 30, 2022
Such wonderful news! Thank you so much for this remake, the game itself is amazing and one of my favorites, but it was difficult to enjoy it's many routes with the limited number of saves and the awful time sink that was the sandbox! It's real potential limited by that engine... Thank you so much for this project!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Great. So that's not here yet. Which means, I'll believe it when I see it.
It's only the very beginning, and if you see what's in store for the next part, it's the intro and party scene. It will be long time before that content gets here, if it gets finished that is or even catches up.

Reactions: KiraJames
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes