4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
This game feels cursed, the Original game hasn't updated in months and this one is also radio silent

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Does anyone think the dev of the original MWAS wasn’t happy with this renpy version taking some of his supporters and made him stop it?

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Does anyone think the dev of the original MWAS wasn’t happy with this renpy version taking some of his supporters and made him stop it?
Has to be something like that. Last I heard, which was around last release were some big plans for a couple of paths, down to specifics on character focus moving forward. Fingers crossed they're silent because they're just focusing on getting the update out. :illuminati:

Reactions: Abroken15p

Nirobi

Apr 27, 2020
All the pioneers of their genre are cursed. It was Big Brother for incest and now this one for NTR. I'm just relieved this dev was successful in porting the whole thing.

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
I would be happy if that was the truth but how do you know that he is? From my understanding he has been radio silent.
He hasn’t posted or replied on any platform since the 8th of April. Until he does, I’m considering the remake as abandoned, and have cancelled my Patreon.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Well, I'm still hoping for miracle but this really sucks. This version was way better than original. I'd like to know if he simply gave up or if the developers themselves stopped it, but I guess we'll never know.

Reactions: Abroken15p
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes